[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely trash film Here's five good reasons why nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Blade_Runner_poster[1].jpg (34KB, 297x446px) Image search: [Google]
Blade_Runner_poster[1].jpg
34KB, 297x446px
Absolutely trash film

Here's five good reasons why nobody should ever waste their time with it and why I'm going to skip that lameass sequel coming out soon

1. Harrison Ford's performance is completely wooden and possibly the worst of his entire career (that's saying something). His line readings reminded me of the dumb white kids in high school struggling to read aloud To Kill a Mockingbird

2. Character movements during action scenes are hilariously overexaggerated and unnecessarily slow. Thought I was watching fucking Star Trek, another virgin favorite

3. The "philosophy" is incredibly superficial and somehow even stupider than that of the mediocre book it was based upon. Dude, like what's the difference between them and us? Is hunting sentient people for no reason actually a bad thing (I guess white people probably need this nailed into their thick heads though). Not to mention all those corny ass "so deep" one-liners in the climax ("Show me what you're made of, Deckard" lmfao).

4. The random borderline rape scene where violent monkey Harrison Ford forces himself onto a woman and demands that she love him

5. The absolute shit special effects, obvious miniatures, and idiotic attempts to convince the audience that cars both fly despite the fact that they're only ever on screen using the road

6 (bonus). The Yellow Peril vibes to the idea of LA becoming Asian majority. Like oh no, a race with a higher IQ, lower propensity to crime, and better academic ability than us is going to be our neighbors. White people should be so lucky
>>
Great film, love it
>>
Pretty good film.
>>
>>83295112
>5. The absolute shit special effects
Even people who think Blade Runner is boring shit admit that it's visually stunning. The sets, special effects and cinematography are all 10/10. Don't try as hard next time, OP.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-28-17h46m31s664.png (583KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-28-17h46m31s664.png
583KB, 1280x528px
>>83295707
They literally are garbage and only impressive to 80s audiences who didn't know about CGI (and pretentious teens who want to pretend they don't)

"Wow, so many extra sirens! A siren for each year into the future, sure is amazing. And how bout that blue filter? Sure is blue!"
>>
just wait until you get a load of the sequel with goose. it'll make the old film look like a towering classic in comparison
>>
the only one i disagree with is the special effects. it's a nice looking movie. everything else is right though, it's fucking trash.
>>
>>83295112
>4. The random borderline rape scene where violent monkey Harrison Ford forces himself onto a woman and demands that she love him
That's the only actuall reason why you hate this filck you little faggot. Are you a feminist or something?
>>
File: No shit.gif (761KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
No shit.gif
761KB, 320x179px
>>83296055
>Are you better educated than me or something?
Obviously
>>
>>83295914
>DUDE SIRENS LMAO
This is some hilariously autistic nitpicking. I bet you also loathe Alien and all other futuristic sci-fi films that were made in the 20th century.
>>
>>83295707
music is tops, too.
>>
File: tryhard6.jpg (33KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
tryhard6.jpg
33KB, 400x372px
>>83295112
>>
File: 1485612854383.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485612854383.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>83295112
>racial slurs towards blacks
>butthurt about "yellow peril"

>/r/the_donald watches a classic film
>>
Lol asian masculinity thread
>>
>>83296232
Reaf again dumbass
>>
>>83296354
Leaf again?
>>
>>83295112
You forgot Rutger Hauer hamming it up.
>>
>>83295112
>Harrison Ford's performance is completely wooden and possibly the worst of his entire career (that's saying something)

No one should even read past this statement. You are a fucking moron.
>>
kek you shouldn't have revealed that you're a chink OP
>>
never seen it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.