[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perhaps you can answer the one question that has plagued thinkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: photo[1].jpg (138KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
138KB, 900x900px
Perhaps you can answer the one question that has plagued thinkers for all time

What doth life?
>>
File: xar.jpg (62KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
xar.jpg
62KB, 400x300px
I'm a survivor.
We're a dying breed.
>>
each morning brings you ketchup
>>
does anyone know how to get to the lake the lake
>>
The same quotes every single thread and zero discussion.
>>
>>83293437
Jeez... Look, man. If you don't LIKE fun, that's on you. But, maybe don't spoil everyone else's good time? FANS are LOVING these threads. #wearadiaper #youregonnaneedit #pee
>>
did anyone actually see this on TV?
i literally cant imagine it, it seems like it would be so surreal
>>
season 3 when
>>
>>83293649
I actually watched it when it first started coming on because of how weird the commercials were. They just showed Xavier running in the desert for 5 seconds before showing the title card. It looked like some N64 shit so I watched.
>>
>>83293437
the writing isn't really as clever as some people say, it's about the same level as a kid's show really, like some episodes end with the same theme is started with to be like hey neat but there's not much meaning behind it, and the puns got weaker in season 2, some are forced as shit
>>
>>83292324
Do Xavier action figures exist???
>>
>>83293715
>xavierposting's gotten popular enough for contrarianism to start
>judges "writing" by the episode's plot, not the dialogue
all people say is that it was entertaining rapid-fire wordplay, there's really nothing to tip your fedora about
>>
>>83292324
I downloaded it and it had some link to a commie website although the whole show just shits on leftists.
>>
>>83293923
the word play is just mocking the way tv shows turn everything into a dumb pun, if you don't realize that you're as foolish as people watching any normal tv show
>>
>>83293979
fuck off cuck
>>
>>83293998
you had one of the easiest trips opportunities and you fucked it up
>>
Yowser, this thread has gone bowser.
>>
I've been rewatching the whole series with my friend, its mind expanding to say the least
>>
>>83293979
whatever you say chomsky honk

what a boring world you must inhabit, where everything can be dismissed with a simple analogy, nothing can be enjoyed
>>
>>83295275
enjoyment is for fools
>>
File: xav.jpg (44KB, 661x554px) Image search: [Google]
xav.jpg
44KB, 661x554px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.