[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all agree Euron Greyjoy is going to wreck shit right? If he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: euron greyjoy.jpg (64KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
euron greyjoy.jpg
64KB, 960x480px
We all agree Euron Greyjoy is going to wreck shit right? If he doesn't, nothing stands in Dany's way and the show will be gayer than it already is.
>>
All of Dany's dragons will be seized by Tyrion
>>
>>83291849
Everyone on that show from the producers to the actors just want it to be done. It will be slap dash garbage as usual.
>>
Nope. They butchered his character making him completely irrelevant. The Iron Islanders have been reduced to a hillbilly clan.
>>
Considering how the show is going he's just going to get the shit stabbed out of him by the Sand Sneks. Still salty about Doran.
>>
>>83291849

Book:
>Euron is based
>Kingsmoot under the bones of Naga, the greatest leviathan
>All the captains and their crews in their whole glory
>Political intrigue and subtlety

Show:
>Euron is my drunken uncle
>Kingsmoot on some random cliff
>10 dudes dressed in black trash plastic bags
>Who has the better penis jokes

10/10 adaptation
>>
he's the Trump of asoif
>>
>>83291849
He's had two shitty appearances, this guy has to fuck shit up for the better part of the season.
>>
>>83295018
sigh
>>
>they still follow GoT expecting something good to come out of it
>>
>>83291849
One of the main plotlines is going to be Dany going insane and becoming the main antagonist, so I imagine she'll have to make quick work of Euron for the sake of the plot.
>>
Heard they were supposed to give him Victarions plot, does than mean he will acquire the red God Hand?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.