/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this board think of movie reviewers Korey and Martin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Double Toasted.jpg (74KB, 960x748px) Image search: [Google]
Double Toasted.jpg
74KB, 960x748px
What does this board think of movie reviewers Korey and Martin from Double Toasted?
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>you will never hear the Spill crew trash all the recent garbage horror movies

I love red letter media but Spill was so comfy
>>
nah, black people frighten me
>>
>>83286333
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (74KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
74KB, 555x743px
>>83286333
I'm a white educated male from Austin Texas and I love these funny blackies!!
>>
They're my go to. If you don't have a go to critic on fridays go to DT.
>>
CINEMA
MATINEE
>>
Korey and Martin are cool. Hate the guest reviewers though.
>>
>>83286333

I'm eagerly anticipating their transformers 5 review
>>
>>83288518
This

Patrick and Gay Korey are hyper plebs and literal faggots.
>>
>>83286333
I used to listen to their spill reviews. Have come to realize their opinions are pretty pleb-tier. Glad I don't watch their current stuff.
>>
>>83286333
I'm assuming tommys not coming back but did they ditch that one bitch? I did not like her at all.

Tommy was kino. The ultimate comfy funny man. Sucks he had to do some nigger shit and fuck it all up.
>>
>>83288728
Her last appearance was the Fifty Shades Darker review she doesn't seem to be a regular anymore.
>>
>>83288791
Good shit I might have to resub. I doubt we'll ever see Tommy again though, but I can hope.
>>
>>83288441
I AINT GOT 7.50
TO PAY
>>
>>83288728
>>83288791
I think hes still in prison, unless he got released?
>>
File: IMG_2050.jpg (53KB, 735x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2050.jpg
53KB, 735x304px
>>83289253
>>
Spill is so bad that I'm amazed they still have fans.

Seriously, who found any of their shit funny?

haha guys what if like...what if like...michael bay directed our reviews...thered be like...explosions and stuff...man i sure love women...

They were Seltzer/Friedberg tier bad.
>>
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>83286333
What was that review show they used to do with the robot character?
>>
>>83286333
The baywatch review was better than the actual movie
>koreys in the dark
>Martin and girts in the light
Kino
>>
File: 1451910388025.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451910388025.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>Spill is so bad that I'm amazed they still have fans.
>
>Seriously, who found any of their shit funny?
>
>haha guys what if like...what if like...michael bay directed our reviews...thered be like...explosions and stuff...man i sure love women...
>
>They were Seltzer/Friedberg tier bad.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.