[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of, if not the, biggest death tole in cinematic history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x800px
>one of, if not the, biggest death tole in cinematic history
>glossed over and forgotten like it never happened within 10 minutes

What did JewJew Abrams mean by this?
>>
>biggest death tole in cinematic history
>no jews killed during the attack so little to no media coverage

Fucking kikes. Why is /pol/ always right?
>>
>>83286040
In the novelization those were the last caucasian planets in the whole galaxy
>>
>>83286438
in the novelization and original cut of force awakens that goes for 170 minutes, you see more of that woman standing on the city balcony but JJ the fucking pathetic idiot that he is cut her out, got rid of so many scenes of the movie and made it nothing but a generic action movie with no substance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rDhP-pOSYs

JJ makes me so fucking pissed how he ruined this movie

Also
>It didn't occur for him to get Harrison, Hamill and Carrie together for a picture
NOPE. Now Carrie is dead and there is not 1 image of them dressed in their uniforms standing together.

FUCK YOU JJ FUCK YOU JJ
>>
>>83286607
>there is not 1 image of them dressed in their uniforms standing together
Feels bad man
>>
What kind of solar system has all the planets closer to eachother than our moon is to earth?
>>
>>83286607
So much incompetency have to be intentional
>>
>>83286822
The one that exists for the sole purpose of letting JJ get his cool shot
>>
>>83286822
The same solar system that existed in Star Trek (2009). JJ is a fucking hack who repeats himself.
>>
This scene was dumb, but star wars was never really concerned about realism. Its fantasy, not science fiction

JJ is a hack though
>>
>>83286959
The unrealistic element should be that a space ball can destroy multiple planets with a big laser beam, not that none of the characters give a fuck about the 10 billion people that died
>>
>>83286822
Nah, it's the phantom energy from the Starkiller weapon that travels in sub-hyperspace that bends space and time so they only look like they're close together and why they can be seen thousands of lightyears away!
>>
>>83287548
This.... Is correct.

Just finished reading the Bloodline book and now on this thread i find out that woman is korra. Feels bad man.
>>
>>83286040
Why do Star Wars ships act like WW2 planes instead of spaceships? It's because it's a dumb space fairy tale made for children that at least in the beginning had some sort of creativity in it, and is now the most blatant example of soulless corporate cash generation that has ever existed.
>>
He means billions of gentiles aren't as important as 6 million jews
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.