[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies you initially didn't want to watch because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

ITT: Movies you initially didn't want to watch because of CRITICS but then watched anyway and had a lot of FUN.
>>
I didnt WANT to watch this because OF all the bad reviews, but was DRAGGED to watch it by a friend and LITERALLY had the best time of my life!
>>
File: deeper-brown-fisted-hand-sign.png (40KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
deeper-brown-fisted-hand-sign.png
40KB, 256x256px
>>83284398
Glad you had FUN. Happy audiences=Best part of my job. People WANT r-rated raunchy comedy.
>>
>>83283434
Currently 5/10 on IMDb.
There's NO way I'm paying to see THIS.
>>
>>83284684
Good decision, I watched just once and had to leave because I started pissing myself because of the RAUNCHY r-rated summer fun
>>
>>83283434
Fuck off Rock Salt.
>>
Dwayne, that you?
>>
>>83283434
>Take that society!
>>
I'm considering giving it a try after all these threads on /tv/. How many empty bottles of Mt Dew should I bring ?
>>
>another shitty forced maymay based on a single twitter screenshot
Reddit did it again xD
>>
Holy fuck, this is the most shilled mvoie on this board this year. Stop trying already, your shit, uninnovative movie bombed. Let it go already.
>>
>>83286086
He's spent like the last 2 days shilling his movie on twitter
>>
>>83283434
DWAYNE?
>>
LOL XD tons of fun for the family! Absolutely hilarious movie #ComedyGold
10/10 I'll definitely be going back to watch this again!
>>
Awesome movie. Great length. Looks thick. Solid. Tight.
>>
>>83284572
Ro..Rock!?!
>>
I Know You Guys Like To Goof Around, but Trust Me On This: The Movie Made Me Kek!
>>
>>83283434

How many layers of false flagging irony is this on?
>>
>>83286187
Try your meme in Facebook, you Reddit Tumblrina.
>>
File: willy-3.png (5KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
willy-3.png
5KB, 320x200px
how many Piss Jugs should I bring while marathoning this film?
>>
Dwayne "Hold on your bladder here comes the laughter" Johnson
>>
I was Keking for days after i watch!!
>>
>>83286405
Whatever you drink +2.
>>
glad the mods turned the name filter back on
>>
>>83283434
when i heard about it i was 'fucking no'
but i accidentilly saw the trailer and it looked pretty fun. Maybe im just turning into a normie
>>
>>83283434
I pissed my pants while watching this. It was VERY FUN and as a fan, I rate it very highly.
>>
this movie is great fun to watch with the whole family
>>
>>83286393
You're the one throwing around these buzzwords like reddit, tumblr, and facebook unironically
>>
>>83283434
Awesome movie, lots of hijinks, fun for the whole family. What more can CRITICS ask for #DONT MISS OUT
>>
>dude who gives a shit if the movie sucks, just turn your brain off and have fun haha
>>
I watched this movie last night.... and it was incredible!!!!

My whole family will be seeing it today, I guarantee them they are in for a laugh!
>>
>>83283434
We're having a family reunion at the theater, we're all watching it together.

Lots of fun
Critics not welcome.
>>
>>83286790
>websites are buzzwords

Do you even know what your memeing about?
>>
hahaha i loved this film, it was truly hilarious.
>>
LMAO what a great start to a fcking great Summer. This movie is what beach life is all about

Serious laughs from some of the best names in the comedy business and intense action that had me "hanging ten" on the edge of my seat
>>
Lel @ at all the butthurt tomatocucks that more and more people aren't falling for their bullshit
>>
This is the definitive film of summer 2017, if you don't like it, take a hike!
>>
>not giving our lil' dirty rater R COMEDY a chance
Don't be a jabroni
>>
>>83283434
How Can Reviews Be Real If Critics Are Biased
>>
>>83284572

Dwayne??!
>>
>>83283434
>>83284398
>>83284572

Goddamit, I missed another meme haven't I?
>>
>>83283434
My wife just gave birth at the baywatch premier.
My whole family was there to witness the miracle.
We named him Rocky in honor of the Rock.

Popcorn on the house!
>>
Baywatch film had me like @_@
>>
>>83283434
Just got back from seeing it, hashtag #thrill ride
>>
>>83287173
Required reading ffam:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dwayne-apos-rock-apos-johnson-135344336.html
>>
>>83283434

I pissed myself watching this movie. That's how funny it was. If you don't like this movie you must hate fun and you're probably a candy ass.
>>
>>83284684
Ha, yeah doesnt connect with the critics. But the audiences are LOVING this summer comedy. A dirty lil FUN film.
>>
>>83286393
>maymay
>tumbrlina

Go back to 9gag
>>
>>83287263

Kek

Thanks famalam
>>
.@theboulder life's a beach and then you die... LAUGHING! #kek #hang10
>>
File: tumblr_o2zdssi8061v9nirho6_1280.jpg (235KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2zdssi8061v9nirho6_1280.jpg
235KB, 1280x951px
WTF I love sand now! #ForcePiss
>>
I just had a fap, I'm drinking a beer and I'm ready to go see Baywatch and have MEGA KEKS
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.