[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baywatch = BAEwatch What a fun ride! Definitely the movie of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Baywatch_poster.jpg (150KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Baywatch_poster.jpg
150KB, 220x326px
Baywatch = BAEwatch

What a fun ride! Definitely the movie of the summer, can't wait to go again with all my friends. We were laughing and quoting the movie for hours after.

#DwayneJohnson2020
>>
Couldn't agree more! It was a roller coaster of fun and laughter. Definitely my favorite movie of 2017 so far.
>>
>>83283191
Am I watching the birth of a brand new /tv/ meme?
>>
Wore diapers to the cinema on my second screening because the first time I peed myself from laughing so hard at the raunchy r-rated FUN
>>
>>83283250
>>>/reddit/
>>
I have the most fun watching RAUNCHY R rated comedies, is this movie for me?
>>
>>83283191
RAUNCHY SUMMER COMEDY FILLED WITH PISS, CRITICS = BAD, FANS = GOOD
>>
My wife's son loved this raunchy summer themed flick!!
>>
CRITICS BE DAMNED! BAYWATCH is a SMASH with FANS!
>>
>>83283191
THE THEATER WAS FILLED TO CAPACITY AND EVERY SEAT WAS SOAKED TO CAPACITY WITH URINE
>>
File: 32.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
SUMMER FUN URINATION HUGE DISCONNECT
>>
Such a disconnect betweem CRITICS and FANS! What a shame. At least the FANS are having a BLAST this SUMMER with lots of piss-drenched FUN in the SUN!
>>
>>83283191
I couldnt stop PISSING! Everyone at the theater was loving this R-Rated summer comedy. Alotta laughing at the appropriate times. Pretty fun and dirty lil r-rated flick.
>>
Now that was some R-rated summer FUN! So much PEEING my wife said she may want to try WATERSPORTS when we got home! LOL
>>
LOL XD best film I've seen in decades! Don't listen to the reviews, I'd give this movie a solid 10/10!!!!
#Baywatch #cancer #endmylifealready
>>
Thanks to all the fellow FANS in this thread who called out the FAKE REVIEWS critics lied about. This movie was a hit with me and my friends and we couldn't stop laughing and quoting the movie after it finished. Definitely going to be watching this one again.
>>
File: 1476361068724.jpg (213KB, 1200x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1476361068724.jpg
213KB, 1200x1458px
>>83283250

no the globalist secret service has been on chan forever

but they really ratcheted it up with /pol/ summoning the hypersigil frog during the trump election

because they and holywood are one it didnt take long for their AI forum disruptor software to start shilling for holywood on the quiet newsdays to learn and refine the neural networks...

oh and im dead serious....
>>
>>83283191
No Bogdanoviches in it so it was shit.
>>
>>83283191
LMAO @ critics who aren't a suitable audience for raunchy r-rated summer fun! I'm watching this tomorrow again, i hope ill remember to bring a spare change of pants! Haha
>>
RAUNCHY
EXCITING
FUNNNNN
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.