[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this show do anything to make a case for a woman president?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Did this show do anything to make a case for a woman president?

Her original aspiration was the White House, but she consistently fucked up in a much lesser office.
>>
Posting best character
>>
I thought she got to be president for a year and then fucked it up?

Either way, I stopped watching as the show became really obnoxious.
>>
>>83280581
No, but why would it? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>83281458
>Either way, I stopped watching as the show became really obnoxious.

Do you think the US election last year kind of soured it? Like we got sick of obnoxious bullshitting politics.
>>
>>83280581
you know that this show didn't have any social or political agenda, right?
>>
>>83281537
I don't know about that, I just found that the characters working crude language into everything got tiring, and the angry-face of Selina when things inevitably don't go her way just became very samey. The daughter and her girlfriend (wife?) was lame imo, because both were terrible characters and they seemed to have story arcs involving them too much.
>>
>>83281617
I will agree that the lesbian subplot is stupid and the characters are annoying but I still think the writing is sharp as hell. It makes me laugh, I don't care that a lot of it is shoehorned into the plot
>>
No, but the former outh korean president was a good example of why women make the best presidents and it was her turn popular vote
>>
>>83281458

>I thought she got to be president for a year and then fucked it up?

you're thinking of season 8 of seinfeld when she took over for mr peterman
>>
>>83281668
I haven't watched it in some time so I'll take your word for it. I think I stopped at S2 or S3 and watched some episodes sporadically so that probably has to do with not enjoying it as much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.