[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>London >About to get out of the bus >This guy, probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jack.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>London
>About to get out of the bus
>This guy, probably in his late 20's, comes up to my face smiling and says "Hey, you're a big guy"
>"What?"
>"You're a big guy"
>"oh.. thanks"
>**says something I didn't quite understand*
>"don't know man"
>get off the bus and take a path different from his
>realize he was probably referencing the meme

If you are posting here right now, why are you walking up to random people spewing memes?
>>
STNH
>>
>>83278713

Mind your boipucci, you joyless killjoy. He's already decided to gsngrape you with his mum and m8s
>>
>>83278713
>public transport

I thought /tv/ was patricians only?
>>
>>83278713
He was cruising, bro.
>>
U fucked up OP
>>
>>83278809
Nah, he looked really unkept and didn't really dress like someone that was going for a cruise.

I'm living in east London and the only English people here are either mental or retired people.
>>
>>83278893
Enjoy you bengali memes then if you can't appreciate irl baneposting

Say hi to the crazy somalian mile end road guy from me i miss him
>>
>>83278946
I probably would have appreciated it if it wasn't in such a random and crowded place, I just don't expect people to walk up to me and shitpost irl.

Tell me about your crazy somalian m8.
>>
>>83278988
Walk down from mile end to Whitechapel youll run into him

Hes a local legend

He does a great deal of things, but the classic is he spots you and then what he does is he walks towards you like a zombie reaching his hands out while mumbling gibberish
>>
Someone post baneposting_with_normies.webm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.