[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't dogs live as long as us? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 77afasr236adf2.png (880KB, 1317x887px) Image search: [Google]
77afasr236adf2.png
880KB, 1317x887px
Why can't dogs live as long as us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79-RQ9lP_t0
Wishbone has lived and touched more lives than any of us ever will.
>>
File: 1415163338865.jpg (10KB, 184x226px) Image search: [Google]
1415163338865.jpg
10KB, 184x226px
>shows like this don't exist anymore

God, I can't imagine what it's like to be a child right now. Yeah, every generation has that "you damn kids and your crazy newfangled things" moment, but I genuinely liked some of the edutainment of the 90's. It had the right mix without being asinine about it.
>>
>>83274043
There's stupid shit like this all over youtube, how does it not exist anymore
>>
>>83274043
As edgy as I may sound, I think "90s kids" were the last ones to experience quality shows. And by 90's kids, I mean you were born between 85-92.

Have you watched kids these shows these days? They're pushing a political agenda. Shit you would see on Nick, Disney or PBS. It's disgusting. I know, I have ... newphews. I show then that I saw as a kid ever since I saw the bullshit they're trying to brainwash kids with. It's even worse now since a lot of parents just leave their kids to watch JewTube videos. Heh, speaking of which ... there are a lot of fucked up "kid" videos on YouTube. Literally look up all the shit like Spiderman and Elsa. It's not a meme. Well, maybe it was, but now they're making bank ... maybe I should get into it. Nah, I have morals.
>>
>>83274012
I just remember how bad the actors were (especially the boy, Joe I think, who was the owner) and how the little nigger kid had a supercomputer that was pulled right out of a fucking CSI crime lab
>>
>>83274145
Everything 80s and 90s kids experienced is easily viewable on youtube for any modern kid to view. Please explain your argument
>>
>>83274232
Argument? Modern kid on youtube? They're not going to see any of those shows unless they know what to look for. Any kid will look for shit from modern disney movies or super heroes. Want an example?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWgJcQ8U3hE check date and views. Kids are watching this.
>>
>>83274375
>They're not going to see any of those shows unless they know what to look for
Their parents who liked those shows and monitor their internet usage might just mention them. Have you not had the experience of rearing children?
>>
>>83274423
>Have you not had the experience of rearing children?
I'm not a Muslim or Catholic, sorry.
>>
>>83274464
You'll need to become one or the other very soon.
>>
>>83274086
No, I don't think there's a series about a dog exposing literature to young children through nice little short plays on youtube.

There's just Indian 'CHARLIE CHARLIE YES PAPA" shit on Youtube.
>>
That song just gave me intense flashbacks to traumatic moments of my childhood that I had repressed until just now. Fuck you OP
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (87KB, 606x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
87KB, 606x1024px
>>83274598
I know what side to join. We fight back when we have taken too much, like cucks. To prevent another Mudslime invasion.
Deus Vult.
>>
File: 1489335143455.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1489335143455.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>>83274012
Man I remember fucking LOVING the Hound of the Baskervilles Wishbone. Genuinely spooky for little 7 year old me.

>tfw snuggling my doggo

Thanks for the feels OP.
>>
>>83274086
the point is it's not part of a shared culture anymore. who gives a fuck what you can find on YouTube if you can't discuss it with your friends.
>>
>>83274012
>relative dies
>find a pile of old VHS tapes
>they are recordings of some tv show I never heard of before
>they happen to be every Wishbone episode ever

I marathoned that shit. It was "okay". I can barely remember anything at all from them.
>>
>>83274012
How the fuck do you train a dog to shoot an arrow like that?
>>
>>83274012
Should I own a turtle or a dog as a pet?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.