[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>latest episode has a subplot about a scrawny aryan man being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (562KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 960x1440px
>latest episode has a subplot about a scrawny aryan man being cucked by a muscular black man

Explain why /tv/ loves this show.
>>
>>83269760
/tv/ used to, but this is really forced for drama between Major and Liv for when she finally becomes human and they reunite.
Major is just trying to stay alive though, every boyfriend dies by the end of the season, he has to feed the curse
>>
Tfw major becomes a willing cuck for the bbc
>>
I have few complaints about the show. Liv dating someone when it's obvious Major loves her is ridiculous. Especially since it's obvious she loves him. Why is he okay with this? Why does she want this? I like Major's buddy, he's a badass dude, but there's no reason for Liv to date him.

My other complaint is that they're really exaggerating the effect of brains on her personality.

My favorite part of the show right now is Blaine. Goddamn he is a stonecold badass mothetfucker and I am loving every second he's on screen. Favorite character for sure.
>>
>>83269921
Blaine was turning to shit went they pair him with Payton, now that ball dropped he's GOAT again.
I really hope they kill that nigger
>>
>>83269921
>I have few complaints about the show. Liv dating someone when it's obvious Major loves her is ridiculous. Especially since it's obvious she loves him. Why is he okay with this? Why does she want this? I like Major's buddy, he's a badass dude, but there's no reason for Liv to date him.
They dropped that completely when he turned human. They have this deep and meaningful on his last night as a zombie, then he's suddenly offering her up to the first guy that comes past. Felt off
>>
>>83269760
>Hurrr durrr im insecure about my own manlyhood and cant stand other people from different color also succeeding in life

a real man would let the girl do what makes her happy

OP is not a real man but believes in /pol/ memes

grow up. it's not the 60s anymore
>>
File: 8729604.png (152KB, 628x471px) Image search: [Google]
8729604.png
152KB, 628x471px
>>83270243
>a real man would let the girl do what makes her happy
>>
>>83270175
That's what I mean, it just doesn't seem natural in any way.
>>
>>83270332
>>83270175

>it doesnt seem natural!!!!

jesus christ it's so pathetic to see you guys sperge out that a coloured person would date someone's ex and they do not hate everything about it

really immature
>>
>>83270875
sad!
>>
>>83269760
It's soo good, I marathoned the first two seasons over a weekend
>>
>>83269921

>Liv dating someone when it's obvious Major loves her is ridiculous. Especially since it's obvious she loves him. Why is he okay with this? Why does she want this?

I feel like I missed an episode here. As I recall, Major was losing his memory, and they were pretty much in the love zone again, then he loses and regains his memory and suddenly she is dating his buddy ?
>>
>>83271332
>b-but his ex is dating a black guy!!!!
>>
>>83269760

And Liv getting blacked as well

iBlacked ?
>>
>>83269921
>>83271332
He is a human so they can't exchange body fluids or he becomes a zombie again, and he gave his spare syringe containing the cure to some random hooker he made a promise to, so Liv couldn't get cured.
>>
>>83269921
Blaine was always based. Started off clearing the streets of undesirables.
>>
>>83269760
Not everyone is obsessed with BLACKED memes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.