[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching film with a woman >she's on her phone the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1495165941366.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495165941366.png
234KB, 545x530px
>watching film with a woman
>she's on her phone the whole time and then ask what's happening in the film
>>
>watching film with a man
>he keeps trying to fondle my chest and put his hand in my panties
>>
>>83266388
Sounds like everyone from the millenial generation probably why films are so dumbed down these days so your ADD ridden asses can understand it.
>>
desu I tried to get my gf into watching Breaking Bad and she did exactly this the whole time

would game of thrones be a bit easier for her to swallow?
>>
>>83266447
you're such a homo lmao
>>
>>83266388
Happened to me, we were watching the Prestige. She got bored.
>>
She's supposed to be distracted by you, dickhead, not the movie.
Fucking virgin.
>>
>pick a long boring movie so she loses interest quickly and lets me smash
>Enjoy the film and forget to make a move
>>
>>83266527
>he'd choose sex over kino

Back to the 'dit with you.
>>
>watching film with a man
>he starts to suck me off
>i make love to him in the ass

lmao what are guys like
>>
>>83266693
I asked my ex what she thought of punch drunk love after we watched it together. Bitch didn't remember because I was fingering her.
>>
File: 1494884594157.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494884594157.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>watch film with woman
>gets up to go to the bathroom
>"gonna put it on pause"
>"nah, you can just keep on watching, i'll catch up"
>>
>>83266388

Phone po
>>
>>83267032
>the
>implying she isnt making calls saying omg this guy is such a poor taste loser hahaha
>>
>>83266451
>yes it sounds like everyone, its not like women do this more
okay
>>
>watched "Do The Right Thing" with extremely liberal Latina girlfriend
>DISTINCTLY remember her telling me she thought it was a good movie and brought up a lot of interesting race related issues

>2 months later scroll through HBO movies and pass "Do The Right Thing"
>mention something about it to her
>she doesn't remember watching it at all
>claims she must have slept through most of it

Women are snakes.
>>
File: 1442104136658.gif (2MB, 376x411px) Image search: [Google]
1442104136658.gif
2MB, 376x411px
>>83266458
please answer my question /tv/
>>
>>83266458
it's got lots of rape. and women love rape fantasy so yeah she will pay more attention
>>
>>83266451
>watching tv with normie friend
>on his phone at least 80% of the time
>constantly get's up and walks around, goes to the bathroom, or makes a snack sometimes for 20 minutes at a time
>has the remote but doesn't pause it
>constantly have to explain everything that happens
This is why I can only watch anything by myself.
>>
>>83266458
>>83267323

Almost anything besides like The Wire would be easier to follow than Breaking Bad, but yes, Game of Thrones is accessible for even freshmen in high school

If she's not into it, she won't watch it though
>>
>>83266527
If you are dating a girl eventuakky you will actually watch a movie together, and this shit is annoying. My gf did it when I tried to get her to watch No Country for Old Men.

>>83266458
I dont see why she would suddenly pay nore attention. And honestly GOT has more she could miss and therefore not understand.
>>
>>83266388
>Watching film with a woman
That's your fault. You aren't supposed to watch film with women. Stick to Joints, flicks, and MAYBE movies when with a female.
>>
>>83267414
How is Breaking Bad any harder to follow than GOT?
>>
>>83267463
Is it okay to watch kino with women?
>>
>>83267466

Not that it's super difficult to follow, but I'd argue it's slower paced with the action parts very far between, at least for the first two seasons. Lots of build up, and you have to be patient for the pay-off.

GOT (the TV show at least, not the books) is usually pretty instant gratification. Every episode has SOME sort of "big moment" basically, not so in Breaking Bad
>>
>>83267499
>Watching kino with other people
Kino is meant to be watched alone
>>
>>83267549
It is meant to be watched at the kinoplex.
>>
>>83267549
>Kino is meant to be watched alone
This and at half the speed then once more at normal speed with the volume turned off.
>>
>>83266447
>not watching movies with superior manchilds
>>
>>83267515
Okay i get what you are saying. Yeah Breaking Bad is definitely slower paced. The first season in particular.
>>
>>83266388
>usually watch movies with my mother and my grandfather
>put Logan on
>grandpa watches silently but he's sort of senile so sometimes asks stupid questions
>mother is okay for the first half of the movie then starts talking shit, walking around, getting distracted by stupid shit until she calms down by the end of the movie

And I was reeeing internally, I don't why I still bother, my grandpa is familiar with the x men movies but he's old and barely knows anything, my mother on the other hand knows a lot about x men but she still didn't give a shit
I wanted my mom to feel sort of emotional, just like me and tons of people did when I watched it in the theater but no
She didn't watched when Charles died and even told Logan to hurry the fuck up when he was talking to dying Charles, when that was the part that almost made me cry
Gonna stop putting ''good'' movies on, or movies that require attention because I just feel like a fucking idiot for anticipating this, and this is not the first time, it always happens, showing good films to cinema illiterates is a pain in the ass, and it sucks because I want them to see it but if you're not gonna ''feel'' the movie then what's the point
>>
>>83267788
>capeshit
You have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>83267788
>marvel
>good
>>
>>83266447
I do this, this is true. No other point in watching a movie with a woman because they will barely have opinions on it when it's over.
>>
>>83267788
The second half of Logan is pure shit.
>>
>>83266388
My wife does this shit. Also asks a shit load of questions during the movie.

>"Why is he doing that?"
>"Why did she say that?"
>"What does that mean?"

If I've seen the movie I just answer the questions and spoil it for her.
>>
>>83266447
Yea... if she picked the movie, this is what will happen.
>>
>>83268372
>>83268644
Logan is actually good.

>>83268741
First fourth is weak. The ending is fine as the fights don't take too long.
>>
>>83266388
You think thaaaat's bad?
My wife pretty much never looks away from the TV and never asks any questions, then when it's over and I ask what she thinks, she says she couldn't follow it and didn't understand half of what went on.

She just spaces out and thinks about other things, but never cares enough to ask questions. Fucking retard, but she's qt.
>>
I don't watch movies with women.
I don't watch movies with anyone.
>>
>>83266388
name one kino where this happens
>>
File: 1494314394872.jpg (319KB, 960x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1494314394872.jpg
319KB, 960x1369px
>>83269550
Honestly this is the best way. My friends only like capeshit and taking a woman to the movies is just stupid.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.