[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally saw it I was looking forward to having my feels turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
Finally saw it

I was looking forward to having my feels turned inside out for gut-wrenching experience, but i didn't feel anything. I think the baddies were kind of weak, just more evil g-men who did something beyond STUPID by making their own mutants. That reminded me of Transformers 4.

It was a good movie, but kind of a weird send-off, considering where the franchise left off in Apocalypse, looking like they were just getting started with another round of X-Men. And suddenly it's the future and everyone's dead, for.. some reason.

I guess my expectations were too high given the endless praise it got, but maybe it gets better upon rewatching.
>>
>>83265553
If you want hardcore feels with mutants watch the Elephant Man
>>
>>83265553

Nah, it's just not anything amazing. Just good in terms of capeshit.
>>
>>83265553
Why didn't they all just carry tranquilizer guns?
>>
>>83265583
overrated kino thread
>>
>>83265604
this. its a good movie, but when you contrast that with most capeshit it seems outstanding.
>>
File: 1447891412389.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447891412389.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
yeah you got it OP. Logan was trying to hit some of the same notes as Gran Torino and fell completely fucking flat. Having 90% of the characters being miserable/unpleasant/murderous didn't help it.

The idea that I should feel sad that Logan died is so puzzling to me. Logan was a murderous asshole, he fucking hated himself and it's basically his fault all the mutants died. Fuck em.

But X-24 or whatever, little logan. Even worse, you have everything wrong with Logan except now it's shrill and you don't have 6+ movies to relate to if you want to empathize with her.
>>
>>83265553
>It was a good movie, but kind of a weird send-off, considering where the franchise left off in Apocalypse, looking like they were just getting started with another round of X-Men

I don't think you understood the movie. They are getting started with another round of X-Men; that's why they killed off Logan and Xavier.

Maybe your problem is that they skipped decades in order to kill them off, which is a valid gripe and one of the reasons why this movie isn't a good X-Men movie, it's just a good capeshit movie.
>>
>>83265604
>>83265617
>>83265651

I was expecting marvel's tdk, which i guess it is, but i still expected a bit more.
>>
>>83265553
It's not a direct sequel to Apocalypse nor is it ending the X-men franchise. You absolute moron.
>>
>>83265690

A bleak future in the x-men universe is always a good concept, but i feel like they already dabbled in it with DoFP.
>>
>>83265553
logan noir torrent link when?
>>
>>83265673
Why is that dog so sad?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.