[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about the shyamalan cinematic universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 3245435345345.jpg (152KB, 1019x755px) Image search: [Google]
3245435345345.jpg
152KB, 1019x755px
What do you guys think about the shyamalan cinematic universe?
personally I liked Unbreakable as one of the most curious films of Night
I having good hopes for the next film
>>
Unbreakable is great. Split isn't.
I'll see the next one and pray. But I don't actually think it'll be good.
>>
>>83264691>>83265292

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

your hopes and prayers will, as always, go unanswered. The next one will be even worse than Split, and that's saying something
>>
Just rewatched Split last night. It has flaws but I really appreciated the cinematography and tone. Reminded me of Signs. It's not trash by any means
>>
>>83265883
ur gay and your butt is fart
>>
>>83266133
heheh

>>83265943
fuck off shyamalan
>>
>>83264691
Unbreakable is probably his best movie. Split was about as good as Signs.
>>
File: 1482090192417.png (329KB, 655x520px) Image search: [Google]
1482090192417.png
329KB, 655x520px
>>83264691
I think it's pretty KINO

>>83265883
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You're never going to get enough tubebux to buy a hotpocket this way, you know.
>>
>>83265883
Why can't you pronounce McAvoy correctly?
>>
>>83265883
why can't you speak properly?
>>
>>83267804
More like why can't he speak in a bearable voice, I mean you're a critic you have one job.
>>
>>83264691
i saw split. was pretty meh. the "twist" at the end was like shamalan went home and smoked a bng and thought "hey man, what if i like, put bbruce willis at the end of the movie man, then it would like, totally be connected to that other move i did, it'd be like, a cinematic universe, maaaan", so he called bruce willis in, called everyone else back in to film that last scene.
>>
>>83265943
yes like what the fuck
the movie looks like was filmed back in the middle of 00's it had that old charm
>>
>>83265883
>I can't wait for bruce willis vs the horde! I heard the sequel will be called Splat, as M night was inspired by someone taking a shit on the floor
Wow, you're a fucking comedy genius
>>
>>83268551
I'll change it to a monologue about Hooters
>>83268045
>you're a critic
who said dat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.