[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is spickino the new gookkino? >The Fury of a Patient Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Is spickino the new gookkino?

>The Fury of a Patient Man
>Smoke & Mirrors
>A Monster Calls
>The Orphanage
>The Secret in Their Eyes
>Al Final Del Tunel
>La Isla Minima
>Cell 211
>No Rest For the Wicked
>May God Forgive Us
>Álex de la Iglesia's filmography
>Mexican trio Del Taco, Cuaron and Inarritu

Anyone following this scene? In an age when Hollywood has given up on middle films like it used to produce in the 70's, stuck between soulless blockbuster and manufactured oscarbaits that only exist for propaganda purposes, it's so weird to see that the Spanish Oscars (Goyas) seem to constantly reward populist thrillers or horror films, made with great affection for the cinematic craft and respect towards the audiences.
>>
File: Relatos-salvajes.jpg (364KB, 1024x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Relatos-salvajes.jpg
364KB, 1024x1464px
I sometimes watch their movies. The lastest I enjoyed is Relatos Salvajes.
>>
>>83264320
>The Invisible Guest
>Far From The Sea
>The Fury Of A Patient Man
>Timecrimes
>Open Windows
>>
>>83264382

Ricardo Darin tends to be in good stuff. Sometimes he'll be in a movie that is utter shit, though.
>>
>>83264320
>>83264568
You gookfans should make a chart for good gookkino and make threads regularly. Otherwise, these threads are never going to lift off since most people don't even bother watching this.

>tropa de elite 1 and 2
>biutiful
>amores perros
>abre los ojos
>>
>>83264320
It has been kino for years m8. Also movies like La Cabina (which is a television movie), La Vaquilla, Santos Inocentes, Belle Epoque and the such are seriously competent and if they would have been made in either the US or the UK with the backing of big studios they would probably have ended receiving a string of Oscar nods.

In regards to television content, they have great stuff like Ministerio del Tiempo or Crematorio which are pure GOAT.
>>
File: Francesca_Neri_.jpg (238KB, 1434x1906px) Image search: [Google]
Francesca_Neri_.jpg
238KB, 1434x1906px
>>83264755
>gook

you mean spic?

also from the same director of abre los ojos (remaked in hollywood by Cameron Crowe's Vanilla Sky)

>Tesis
>The Others
>Mar adentro

and for erotic kino

>Carne trémula
>Las edades de Lulú

and one more

>La flaqueza del bolchevique
>>
Anybody seen The Incident and The Similars from Isaac Ezban?
>>
File: embrace of the serpent.webm (3MB, 1000x425px) Image search: [Google]
embrace of the serpent.webm
3MB, 1000x425px
I enjoyed this
>>
>>83265182
>La flaqueza del bolchevique
That was a shit movie
>>
I really liked Hombre Mirando al Sudeste. K-Pax ripped off this movie.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.