[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the original Godzilla (or Gojira rather?) hold up these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 594_box_348x490_original.jpg (147KB, 348x490px) Image search: [Google]
594_box_348x490_original.jpg
147KB, 348x490px
How does the original Godzilla (or Gojira rather?) hold up these days? Not looking to get super into Kaiju flicks or anything, just a good movie.
>>
>>83261464
its solid, it took itself serious which was nice and all the sets and the suit looked good too.

the newer japan one is better though if you have to watch one, actually good directing
Godzilla Resurgence
>>
>>83261464

It's pretty good. Story works. I think the only thing I didn't like is the "super weapon" they invented to stop godzilla is pretty dumb. Oxygen destroyer.
>>
Any weebs able to tell me why the J in Gojira sounds like a Z but the Z in Zyuranger sounds like a J?
>>
Really well.

Keep in mind that the original is more of a drama than anything, and it's really fucking depressing
>>
>>83261923
Did you spoil the movie on purpose or are you just a fucking idiot?
>>
File: AUTOGRAPH-AKIRA-TAKARADA-A-2.jpg (228KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AUTOGRAPH-AKIRA-TAKARADA-A-2.jpg
228KB, 600x600px
>>83261896
Shin Gojira is garbage and the special effects are even more fake than the original Godzilla movie.

>>83261464
It's a decent movie. The plot has a lot of build up with great pay off, the story has historical and societal subtext and isn't just fluff to hang a Kaiju monster on, and the special effects were fairly well made for its time. You'll just have to forgive some horrendous acting on the part of the younger actors.
>>
>>83262119
>having shit taste
it's okay anon we all live short lives in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>83262119
>You'll just have to forgive some horrendous acting on the part of the younger actors

Good thing I probably won't be able to tell.
>>
>>83262226
Go away, Annofag. Shin Gojira is so bad, it can easily stand next to the American Godzillas as the worst movies of the franchise.

>>83262239
Oh, don't worry, there is no way you are going to miss that. It's really that bad.
>>
>>83262307
Shin is literally one of the three objectively good Godzilla movies
>>
>>83262389
>t. delusional underage annofag
>>
>>83262119
>>83262307
>>83262426
>t. delusional underage amerifag
>>
File: 1493087894799.jpg (51KB, 751x339px) Image search: [Google]
1493087894799.jpg
51KB, 751x339px
Discuss new King Ghidorah leak.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.