[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Alien: Covenant the preferable Alien movie with a stronger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Prometheussucksass.jpg (59KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Prometheussucksass.jpg
59KB, 780x439px
Why was Alien: Covenant the preferable Alien movie with a stronger female lead compared to the shitty bore that is Prometheus with that irrovocably weak protagonist main character??

I'm glad David killed the fuck out of this bitch. She was in no fucking way any kind of Ripley.
>>
So what if she wasn't Ripley?
>>
>>83260080

Shaw was probably one of the best characters in Prometheus, admittedly the competition's quite weak, but she played the part of a scholarly academic with a fascination in the origins of humankind very well.

A lot more convincing than say the two bumblebutt, shit-for-brains' who get eaten by xeno worms or whatever because they wanted to give each other a cheeky tugg elsewhere in the caves.
>>
>>83260080
>Daniels being a good character, let alone better than Shaw
this has to be bait
>>
>>83260080
Sure she was no Ripley but she was better than the irrelevant female we got in Covenant. So forgettable that I don't even remember her name right now. Hopefully they expand on her character for the next movie?
>>
>>83260080

why is she so cute?
>>
>>83260080
She played a academic well.
>>
>>83260080
so shaw dies right?
>>
>>83262468
In alien: C she is quite dead.
>>
>>83262495
well rip, I liked her
>>
>>83260080
>E.Shaw
>Weak
say that again motherfucker
>>
>>83262518
you have to thank fassbender and his restless hands for this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.