[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /tv/ can you help me remember the name of a TNG episode? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hi /tv/ can you help me remember the name of a TNG episode? I don't even know if it exists or I just remembered it wrong. But I think in the episode one of the crew members got a hold of a device that looks like a virtual machine headset. In the device there was a game and the game seemed to have instrument looking things in there. The device made the person who's wearing it crazy or something. The person who had the device kept wanting to pass it on to another person.
>>
>>83257726

The Game

Its one of the episodes with Ashley Judd
>>
>>83257726
You just lost The Game

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Game_%28episode%29
>>
>>83257726
Ignore the trolls. You're looking for Move Along Home.
>>
File: 1471466454469.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471466454469.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>83258336
Threadly reminder that anyone who doesn't like Move Along Home is not a true Star Trek fan
>>
Man that episode was dumb and boring as shit. In retrospect almost all episodes were.

Was I meme'd into watching this show?
>>
>>83258906
your are dumb and boring as shit
>>
>>83258906
tachyon-neck yourself, cadet
>>
>>83258449
I genuinely enjoy Enterprise, Move Along Home, Turnabout Intruder, Sub Rosa, and The Thaw, as well as every other Star Trek episode except for TAS which I have watched but didn't find comfy.

I don't anticipate liking STD but I'm going to subscribe to CBS All Access and find out for myself!
>>
>>83258449
wrong, that only applies to Sub Rosa
DS9 isn't star trek anyway
>>
>>83259176
>7 years
>>
>>83259064
fuck off cbs shill
>>
>>83259210
>this level of autism
get a life
>>
>>83259064
>I enjoy any piece of shit that has Star Trek on it
You're the worst kind of fan
>>
File: timescape.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
timescape.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>83259261
>How dare you recognise me and call me out for my 7 years of buttmad shitposting, you must be autistic!
>>
>>83259381
but I am not the 7 years guy
>>
>>83259231
Oh, haha, I can see how that message might have been interpreted as shilling. Genuine poster here! I'm just committed to supporting new Star Trek episodes unless and only unless I pay to watch them and find them unappealing.

If I didn't pay, my opinion wouldn't matter, right? Ha ha!
>>
>>83259346
No, that isn't accurate. I specified episodes (excluding films) and also excluded TAS.

So, again, what you've posted is not correct.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.