[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered this. U jelly? Any of you have experience with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dji inspire 2.jpg (605KB, 1075x900px) Image search: [Google]
dji inspire 2.jpg
605KB, 1075x900px
Just ordered this. U jelly?

Any of you have experience with camera drones and filming with them?
>>
>>83256178
yeah
i'd quite like a drone
i like doing photography but sometimes i feel limited at only 5'10
>>
I've shot over 40 of these things down with a sniper rifle. I live in a scenic area and faggots think they can just operate these noise pollution spying machines cavalierly. Nope. Fly over my property and see what happens.
>>
>>83256580
What plinker are you using?
>>
>>83256580
Damn you are badass.
>>
>>83256178
>Any of you have experience with camera drones
YES

>and filming with them
No, I race them. They're 10 times cheaper too, because I crashed 3 of them. You jelly?
>>
>>83256629
Nothing fancy, simple varmint.
>>
>>83256762
.177?
.22?
>>
>>83256178
I want to get one. How much did you pay for yours?
>>
>>83256178
why does it have underwear on it's head?
>>
>>83256779
Wait, did I shoot one of your drones? Are you trying to collect evidence against me?
>>
>>83256855
Asking for a friend
>>
>>83256779
He's lying to you
>>
>>83256877
Prove it
>>
>>83256580
You've been reported to the FAA. Enjoy your time in a secret prison in the middle of no-fucking-where.
>>
>>83257073
Property goes up to 500 ft bozo
>>
>>83257328
But seriously, you using a .22? I'm having similar issues and I'm wondering if I should use my old plinker, my 12 guage, or do some actual sniping with muh .306
>>
>>83256178
can we buy one and send it to Malick just imagine that fucking movie holy shit
>>
>>83256803
3k for just the drone.
>>
>>83257328
A drone is an aircraft. According to the law it's the sames as shooting down a 747.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.