[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently bought a new vape kit and im dying to test it out. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 348x145px
Recently bought a new vape kit and im dying to test it out. What are some good movies to vape to?
>>
>>83253388
The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>83253388
Fight Club
>>
the one at the end of your life when you realize you were never worth anything on earth
>>
>>83253464
somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning
>>
xXx
xXx: State of the Union
xXx: the Return of Xander Cage
>>
Refn's entire kinography
>>
>>83253571
I imagine people who vape loving shit like xXx
>>
>>83253388
Why not just smoke cigarettes? Both are bad for your health.
>>
>>83253388

Black Narcissus
>>
>>83253388
>What are some good movies to vape to?

Ummm... yeah... when did this become a thing.....?
>>
>>83253745
>smells bad
>stains skin
>will definitely give you cancer
vs
>smells good
>doesn't stain skin
>probably won't give you cancer

obvious choice tbqh
>>
>>83253849
>will definitely give you cancer
based retard
>probably won't give you cancer
>probably
based retard
>>
>>83253745
but cigarettes are worse for you, i think?
>>
on a scale from 1 to 10. How gay is vaping?
I just bought a vape cuz I want to stop smoking cigarettes and it really helps
>>
Friday
How high
Cheech and chong
Ted
Harold and kumar
>>
>>83254166
these are weed movies
>>
>>83254125
>and it helps

Yeah, you think that at first.
Then after a month or so you realize that it hasn't helped you quit cigarettes, you've merely replaced them with a product that tries to emulate (unsatisfactory) what it's like to inhale that sweet, sweet cigarette smoke, you know, the one that you have after a full meal of your favorite food?

It will never replace it.
>>
>>83254125
Smokers trying to quit are the -only- people that are supposed to be vaping anyway (from a health+risks perspective)

you're in the clear
>>
>>83254232

Yeh and i like to rip sick huge clouds whike i watch them when they smoke. Whats your point you faggit?
>>
>>83254125
Vaping has helped me lose like 20lbs. Great appetite suppressant, and tastes yummy.
>>
>>83253388
BvS
>>
Vape fags are the worst
>>
Is vaping bad for you bros?
>>
Monster movies. The vaping will make the foggy hallway scenes more immersive.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.