[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all pumped up for jaha to take the bunker back from the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 40

File: 1461007171317.jpg (291KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
1461007171317.jpg
291KB, 1200x810px
>all pumped up for jaha to take the bunker back from the fucking savages
>marcus "take my skyperson daughter to the grounder breeding grounds" kane talks him down
>he actually fucking listens

fuck this fucking show
>>
Octavia is a fucking retard, she's the only one to blame, Jaha just lost hope, he's still based deep down.
>>
>Clarke left all of them to die in that hole
>they ran out of food a year ago
>>
File: emperor blake.jpg (127KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
emperor blake.jpg
127KB, 400x508px
>>83252098
>come back after 5 year time skip
>theyre all dead
>octavia is finally fucking dead
>>
File: The-100-Praimfaya.png (317KB, 1469x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-100-Praimfaya.png
317KB, 1469x720px
I'm not a geologist or anything but if 99% of the Earth's surface was incinerated, wouldn't the atmosphere be completely unbreathable afterwards? If not by ash, then just by the sheer plant death and resultant oxygen loss.
>>
>>83252172
>Octavia is the only one who survived
>she ate everybody else
>>
>>83252202
>trying to think about the 100 science in terms of real science after the mount weather radiation crap
just turn off your brain bro!
>>
>people who will actually run the bunker
>your people
>kill hundreds of them to make room for retarded uncivilized grounders who will do nothing but war with you the moment you leave
Bellamy was a mistake.
>>
File: savages.png (112KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
savages.png
112KB, 359x398px
>no matter what the writers will always paint grounder dick sucking in a positive light and will never allow a morally gray discussion
seriously, they literally had a guy say the most irrefutable point in the second to last episode:

>hey we are the only ones that can run the oxygen scrubbers and the farms we'll be the only ones doing all the work we should get the most spots
>kane: "we cant do this!"
and it was never fucking brought up again. fucking bullshit
>>
>>83252296
>he thinks bellamy opened the door for literally any reason other than saving his sister
>>
>>83252238
>>she ate everybody else
>my face when they actually go there and make bunker people canibals and mass murderers
>>
>>83252368
Clarke also closed the door in the first place under the assumption that Octavia was going to get fucking murdered in that arena
>>
I really don't understand why they decided to continue into a fifth season, and as I did not know it had been renewed I legitimately got really into the end, because so many of my favorite characters were dying. (RIP Roan and Jasper). Clarke dying on the tower would have been fitting as fuck, just her overextending and being punished for it by the story.

I don't know anymore man, I fucking don't know where they are going with this show.

Also, Kane and Thelonious are like completely untrustworthy at this point, if I were any Skaykru I would stay the fuck away from them considering all the crazy shit they put people through.
>>
>>83252327
Kane knew it, just he had no choice (and he was safe anyways). Skaikru was cool with letting all the grounders die, it was all Bellamy that ruined everything for >muh sister
>>
File: F.jpg (17KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
17KB, 400x240px
>>83252413
This was definitely going to be the series finale and then CW ordered a fifth season at the last minute

That's why the epilogue was so weird when you clearly see Clarke die

It's like the infamous "but Sam's standing right outside" note in Supernatural's Season 5 finale
>>
>>83252413
>I don't know anymore man, I fucking don't know where they are going with this show.

Space australians are coming down from their penal moon to fuck shit up. Bunker should be dead as they only had the food for 5 years and it's been over 6, and they're also buried in rubble, the ringers should be alive and fine.

Everybody is probably going to come out of their safe places and just start fighting again because grounders are uncivilized fucks
>>
>>83252296
Bellamy did it for no other reason other than he wanted to save his sister, he probably didn't care one bit about the grounders, he just wanted his sister to be safe.

>>83252327
That's actually wrong, they make it clear that grounders are fucking savages constantly, it's just that
>teenage girls, the main audience of this, don't fucking care if they're savages
>few good grounders keep tricking characters into believing it can work, like the random lesbo girl who finger blasted Clarke into submission and Lincoln.
>people making retarded choices and putting arkers into a position where they really have no choice
>>
>they dont even show what happens to the 364 arkers
>they just get dumped outside the bunker and die offscreen
disgusting. i hate savages so much
>>
>>83252469
No, the script leaked way before that, and there's a lot of clues to the prisoner colony in space.

>>83252568
Me too.
It's my headcannon that they survived and are pissed the fuck off, waiting for a chance to strike.
>>
>>83252469
That explains alot.

I loved the small details like the bottle that Bellamy picks up that I think Jaha left behind? Also they went full circle with returning to the Ark.

>>83252525

The point is not where they are going, but just what in the fuck is even going to happen? We went from a small scale defense against the grounders in season 1, to defeating mount weather in season 2, to fighting ALLIE in 3, to surviving the END of the fucking world in 4. There's just no coming down in terms of stakes.
>>
>>83252635
>There's just no coming down in terms of stakes.
Aliens and mutated fallout monsters
>>
>>83252609
I didn't notice the prisoner colony clues, can you explain more?
>>
File: spaceaustralians.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spaceaustralians.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>83252706
S05e01 in a blink and you miss it scene.
>>
>>83252686
This would be complete shit

>>83252635
I think the "prisoners" will be the next enemy, tough descendant of military guards and prisoners, well trained, well armed and fucking anrgy. They should be extremely aggresive at least Pike's level and want to wipe all the grounders.
>>
>>83252766
Oh fuck, I guess I may have to go back and comb through some stuff.
>>
>>83252706
Now that i think about it, they could've been added after the season as already done, since they're all mentioned just now, but anyway...
There's this >>83252766 and they also metioned in another episode that i can't remember right now that Becca made nightblood so the prisoners could work in space without dying from radiation.
>>
>>83252806
Yes because so many women took up asteroid mining jobs and were sequentially fuckups who were so dangerous they got sent to space jail
>>
>>83252887
There are exactly as many female asteroid miners convicted of murder as there are male ones right now.
>>
These space australians better not be Mount Weather 2.0.
I get that you guys are angry and want the grounders dead, but i think it would be a lot better if the show went full circle.
Space aussies get Bellamy and crew down here as FRIENDS, they're the new arkers.
Bunker people become agressive, slightly mad, they do become one kru but not in the way they intended.
Clarke is a middle ground grounder, like Lincoln was in the first season.
That way we don't need to keep raising the stakes, we can end the show smoothly while it's in it's peak.
>>
>>83253035
Coming full circle would be dope.
>>
>>83252766
Fucking belter shits
>>
>>83253410
>Clarke will scissor a seven foot tall girl in your lifetime
>>
>>83253035
I can forsee the new plot.

>Oh wow the radiations stopped
>But why
>HEY LOOK 1 CERES IS NOW OUR SECOND MOON AND IT STABILIZED OUR ATMOSPHERE OR SOME SHIT
>Oh cool
>Clark then gets eaten out by a hollow boned belter beauty with an aussie accent
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>83253510
>the entirety of Ceres pulled into Earth's orbit
god that would be so cool
>>
>>83253035
This would go nicely with the show's symbol being the ark (a circle).
>>
>>83253696
it would, but the ice on ceres could get pulled into earth's atmosphere and raise global moisture levels, and the tidal forces would fuck the oceans. That's if Luna doesnt just rip it apart and shower us with molten rock.
>>
Reminder that grounder fucking shits deserve N O T H I N G

Skaikru had a perfectly wonderful bunker in the form of Mount Weather until the grounders blew it up

And then they had a shitty but serviceable bunker in the form of the refurbished Ark until the grounders blew it up

And then they had a tricky but doable plan to go to space and make everyone a nightblood until the grounders fucked the fuel situation

The grounders already owe skaikru THREE salvations before you even consider the fact that without skaikru they wouldn't have even known the bunker was there and wouldn't know how to make it work anyway

FUCKING
GROUNDER
SCUM

There is literally no reason why they shouldn;t have been wiped from the face of the earth by nuclear pyroclastic flows, they bring nothing of value to the future of mankind, they are just a burden
>>
>>83253811
They are savages who deserve nothing
>>
>>83252469
>This was definitely going to be the series finale and then CW ordered a fifth season at the last minute

Fundamentally factually untrue

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-100-season-4-finale-jason-rothenberg/
>: The truth is, I knew. It wasn't official. It hadn't been announced yet, but I never had a doubt whether we'd be getting a Season 5
>>
File: jesus christ.gif (872KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.gif
872KB, 250x229px
>at the end of the finale
>think they did something smart and went for a total restart of the series to give it more of a mystery survival theme rather than politics game of thrones theme
>think it's just going to be season 1 again but better

>new bad guys come down in a fucking prison ship

god dammit
>>
TITS
>>
when the ship came down in the end i was half expecting bellamy to come on the radio and say "clarke? are you there? we're all set to come down now"
>>
>>83254317

>new bad guys

um that's prejudiced? They've served their time, they deserve to be given as much chance as anyone. The 100 were prisoners once too, please be more open-minded.
>>
>clarke throws the tablet away in anger thinking she has fucked it all up
>nothing to tell her the ark is online
>6 years later she asks bellamy why they havent come down yet

did i miss something here
>>
>>83254702
I was hoping he wouldn't, would have been very coincidental.
>>
>>83253410
BELTA LOWDA
>>
>>83254771

She just had faith. With the bunker silent if the people on the ring were dead she didn't really have a reason to live.
>>
Around grounders, safety off.

Finn was right.
>>
>>83253035
That's actually pretty good. Which means it probably wont happen.

I think that Eliza (and a couple of the top billed in the cast) has a 5 year contract, so season 5 is probably the last. They have to end it someway... unless the CW continues to produce ratings so shitty, that T100 may survive, but I really doubt that.
>>
Chances of a version of ALIE being alive on the ring?

Also: chances of based Kane being alive somewhere?
>>
tits
>>
>>83255764
alie's main server was on the ring. that's where she was deleted
>>
>>83255764

He's credited for the first episode of season 5 but that could easily be a flashback or just a "This is how Kane died" scene.
>>
>>83251934
The grounders were probably genocided in the bunker anyway when they realized the door was blocked and food was running out
>>
>>83252202
It wasn't breathable for 5 years, no?

>but it would've been fucked for longer

Yeah probably, this is a dumb show
>>
>>83256157
>It wasn't breathable for 5 years, no?
Clarke survived in the open, her radiation proof blood doesn't make her not need air. She's also been living in a grove of trees a few square miles that's one of the few areas the firestorm bypassed (due to wind/mountain coverage?)
>>
>>83253463
>Clarke is scissoring a seven year old girl
>>
>>83255764

>look at Alie's IMDB page

>the only project after The 100 is Power Rangers as one of the Rangers' fucking mom

sad t b h
>>
>>83256219
Yeah, you're right
>>
>>83256317
She played the lesbian armpit vampire on The L Word, she has nothing to prove after a career pinnacle like that
>>
>>83251934
Jaha will be the leader when they open.
>>
>>83256317

She's too hot to be playing even a hot mom desu
>>
So who was spacecraft?
>>
>>83257761
Real criminals who were sent to work to a mining colony as prisoners. Legit bad guys who think they now own the planet according to interviews.
>>
>>83257825
It's been over 100 years. Nobody on that ship could possibly be the people who were originally imprisoned
>>
>>83258099
cryo sleep
>>
>>83258256
Doesn't exist. If it did then grounders wouldn't even exist, neither would anybody past gen 1 of the ark
>>
>>83254899
>no reason to live
>has a night bloli to raise
>>
>>83257825
Fucking Australians.
>>
>>83256361
What is an armpit vampire?
>>
>>83258317
then they are the children of the prisoners fueled by hate for the people that send their parents away to work like slaves
also private corporation with new unapproved technology
>>
>>83251934
The fuck is this? Dinotopia?
>>
>ywn party with drunk Eliza and sneak a boob grab.

why even live + the guy here was on T100 - who that?
>>
>>83254853
WEL WALLA
>>
>>83253510
Wrong. Series finale will have the Flash running to this alternate future from when Firestorm exploded causing a nuclear holocaust, then the 100 cast will become capeshits
>>
Where were you when based Echo did nothing wrong?
>>
>>83259039
She did something very wrong.

She failed to kill Octavia
>>
>>83259150
This is true.
>>
>>83252202
>>83252239
This show in-universe assumes that the entire washington dc area would be completely overtaken by primordial rain forests within barely 100 years, the entire setting is riddled with plotholes and goofy mishaps like these

Just suspend that disbelief and appreciate dat wild clarke titty ride pal
>>
File: chernobyl.jpg (73KB, 736x496px) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl.jpg
73KB, 736x496px
>>83259569
>the entire washington dc area would be completely overtaken by primordial rain forests within barely 100 years
It would

Plants take off like motherfuckers when there are no people around to constantly beat them back
>>
>>83259150
She can't make babbys with Bellamy if she kills Octavia.
>>
Even in the future, vents will have blowing bits of string to let you know they are working.
>>
>>83258317

>Doesn't exist
Why do you think that?
>>
>>83260129

In space it's very important to know when your vents are working

Question: if there was no air on the ring until they plugged in the machine why didn't they boil and hemorrhage to death? What was it pressurised with?
>>
>>83260426

>Question: if there was no air on the ring until they plugged in the machine why didn't they boil and hemorrhage to death? What was it pressurised with?

It was pressurized with the same sort of air that is breathable 5 years after a terrible pyroclastic event that destroys the pyramids.
>>
>>83259569
>be on earth for 100 years
>make an entirely new language for no practical reason whatsoever
>still speak english
This should've been your first hint to suspend your disbelief in the show
>>
Did anyone else also want to see them get the algae machine up and running? That would have been more exciting than ten minutes of climbing a tower.
>>
File: bombsaway.gif (1MB, 268x290px) Image search: [Google]
bombsaway.gif
1MB, 268x290px
>>83260806
Clark needs to lose few pounds anyways
>>
>>83260806
>find algae machine
>plug it in
>wait two months for it to make algae

???
>>
>>83260950
>wait two months for it to make algae
Plus pull at least 480 MRE from out their asses.
>>
>>83260950
>algae machine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manna_Machine

>The machine was reproduced by George who was an engineer, who followed the directions given in the The Ancient of Days and he claimed it created a food source of algae. This explains how the Israelis survived their forty year journey in the Sinai Desert. It is said by Sassoon and Dale that a nuclear reactor used to power the manna machine was stored within the Ark of the Covenant. The Ark was supposed to have powered the machine to run continuously, producing manna for six days and on the seventh day the machine would be taken apart for cleaning so it could run the following week. This is where the Sabbath, the holy day of rest, is thought to have originated
>>
Daily reminder that Octavia is the fucking WORST

also here's the official non meme tier rankings

Clarke > Ontari > Echo > Lexa > Raven > Clarke's Mom > Lobsterfu > Waspfu > Finn's Ashes > Octavia
>>
>>83260299
He's trying to say that IF the technology existed, Mount Weather and the original stations would have slept for a brasillian years.

But just because the tech exists doesn't mean they had access to it.

>>83260634
The language was so Mt. Norad couldn't listen in on their shit.
>>
>>83261301
>But just because the tech exists doesn't mean they had access to it.
Such bleeding edge tech would surely be on space stations and not on prison colonies.
>>
>>83261225
Where Harper bitch nigga.
>>
>>83261350
What use could it have in a space station?

Australia II would have been a good place to test it. Because those convicts were basically already dead anyway.
>>
>>83261225
Okay but what are the rankings for the males? Who are the Hundrandfus
>>
>>83261497
Males can't be waifus.
>>
>>83253811
but muh grounder songs and kulture
>>
>>83261497
the word is husbando
>>
>>83261350
>Such bleeding edge tech would surely be on space stations and not on prison colonies.

Why? It takes more than 20 years to travel from Earth to Ceres, cryosleep would be a necessity. There's no reason why anyone one the space station would want to go to sleep.
>>
>>83262167
traps are male.
>>
>>83262376
Syfy is in no way affiliated with the CW.
>>
>>83252098
I mean one 24 gear old girl and a child can't exactly excavate out the bunker if a building or two fell ontop

And if they did their bodies would basically be destroyed from years of hard labor
>>
>>83262411
Ceres is an actual asteroid.
>>
>>83262411

I don't understand your cunning meme
>>
>>83262477
Sure. Next you're going to tell me WW2 was real
>>
>>83252098

If 100 skaikru had to die to kill 1100 grounders I'm sure that's a sacrifice Clarke would make
>>
>>83262486
ITT people were saying head canon that the prisoner ship were Belters from Ceres as a reference to a shared universe between The 100 and the Expanse
>>
>>83262588
>human race is reduced to 9 people at most
>assuming the 7 in the ring survived
>more likely just Clarke grooming a loli night blood
>>
>>83262523
Black Hitler is proof WWII is real in this timeline.
>>
>>83262600

Well that's fucking retarded
>>
>>83262683
We have a better chance of a 100 / Flash crossover than that. I'd rather have Clarke than subpar girl tbqh
>>
File: 1215214193128.jpg (54KB, 452x604px) Image search: [Google]
1215214193128.jpg
54KB, 452x604px
>yfw Clarke has been pining for Bellamy dick for 6 years and he comes down with Echo
>>
>>83262913
>Lesfu
>Wanting Bell-LAME-y
>>
DID SOMEONE SAY FINN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRaT_DyI_x0
>>
>>83251934
i hate marcus so fucking much, but can someone explain that whole gassing scene? jaha was all fuck you marcus i'm gassing those grounder fucks, then cut scene and both of them had gassed skycru
>>
>>83263089
Kane talked him out of it saying there was no way that Skykru could've overtaken the grounders, and if they tried they all would've been kicked out. Keep in mind that there was about 10 times as many and the grounders had their guns and the high ground.

Jaha accepted it and realized the only way to go about calming down his people for another culling was to gas them
>>
File: 1457932897164.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457932897164.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
>let's kill 364 high IQ people to save low IQ savages
>>
>>83262957

no nobody said finn

nobody ever says finn
>>
>>83263089

Kane explained to him that first of all Jaha's "I'll just run through with the gas and gas everyone" plan was stupid and secondly even if it wasn't stupid, did Jaha really want his legacy to e overshadowed by being the guy who gssed all the grounders to save his people? And up until now Jaha seems like the kind of guy who would be like, yeah, that sounds great, I'll save my people, but apparently no, he didn't want that. So now his legacy is being the guy who gassed his own people to save other people most of whom would gladly have killed his people and had no qualms whatsoever driving them out of their sanctuary like cattle.
>>
>>83262470
6 fucking years. You can take the moon apart oil the joints, and re-assemble it in 5/8s that time
>>
>>83263279
All of the other clans hated Skaikru, so they would've gladly have kicked them the fuck out, even though without them the bunker wouldn't have been discovered, and probably would've became a steel tomb once the numerous mechanical things broke down that the Grounders wouldn't know how to fix because they're fucking worthless.
>>
File: 1216141185499.jpg (16KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1216141185499.jpg
16KB, 400x260px
>mfw I watched a reaction video of that episode and the two women were glad Sky Crew were killed

/pol/ was right. Women are committing suicide for the white race.
>>
>hundreds of skaikru sitting around in the bunker waiting for the world to end
>place only 1 person on Bellamy, 1 person in the control room, and nobody guarding the door
>>
>>83263659
link and time stamp
>>
>>83263485
For the first few years the area around Polis was probably a hellish radioactive waste, even with nightblood
>>
File: the-100-recap2.jpg (109KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
the-100-recap2.jpg
109KB, 620x420px
Do I have shit taste for finding this woman absolutely beautiful?
>>
File: a.jpg (23KB, 700x286px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
23KB, 700x286px
>>83262637
>Well, sweetheart, we're going to have to repopulate the human race
>But Clarke, we're both girls
>Life... finds a way
>>
>>83263763
I thought she was ugly

Yet for some reason I still got aroused when she was drowning Roan in boiling acid
>>
I hope the Space Australians just murder the fuck out everyone then have a BBQ.
>>
>>83262913
I will cry.
>>
>>83263815
>The 100 ride Emus into battle
>>
>>83263763

I would unironically fuck every girl in this show. Seriously. I don't think I've seen a single unattractive female.
>>
>>83263815
>>83252806
I can't wait to meet the strong empowered woman that's the leader of Asteroidcru
>>
File: indra.jpg (236KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
indra.jpg
236KB, 800x533px
>>83263853
>>
>>83263859
They'd need a hot Australian who looks somewhat bad ass.

Where are they gonna find one of those
>>
>>83263883

You know it's funny. I completely forgot she existed when I typed out that comment
>>
>>83263924

Same place you find all Australian actors, either Home & Away or Neighbours
>>
>>83263924
Claudia Black
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>83263995
Someone who doesn't look 80 and would look good scissoring Clarke
>>
>>83263980
>tfw every Australian actor who made it big has been on those two shows except Huge Jackedman
>>
>>83263780
At first I thought the nightblood girl was a boy and i was jealous that he gets Clarke as his thicc big sister
>>
>>83264070
still would as long as she dyed her hair black
>>
>>83260895
just because she's got big tits doesn't mean she's fat
>>
>>83264443
Her face has lots of chub I think she's a bit overweight

Personally i don't mind because she's clearly not a disgusting fat pig yet
>>
>>83263956
So is it a yes or a no?
>>
>>83264489
>you'll never stick Clarke in a bunker and make her feed off your cum for nutrients for years on end
>>
>>83264494
snu snu isn't a question
>>
realistically raven's prettier but clarke makes me wanna fuck her in every position possible so clarke > raven
maybe i've got shit taste
>>
>>83251934
I'm just glad the killed off Jasper.

That guy was such a faggot.
>>
>>83263859
It won't be a woman. It'll be a bad slaver type guy.
When Clark fucks his shit up, a woman will step up to lead the Konviktkru.
>>
>>83264605
>knows girl for one week
>muh waifu
>dies
>does a 180 in personality and turns into an insufferable faggot

A season too late
>>
>>83264489

I really like her chubby little face desu senpai it's super cute, I think she'd be less cute with less chub
>>
>>83264589

Nah I don't like Raven either, I get that she's objectively a 9/10 but there's just something about her that makes her completely uninteresting to me
>>
>>83264688
I think she looks a lot slimmer than in the start of the season, especially the face.
>>
>>83264651

>Jasper's girlfriend melts
>gets in a mope that culminates in mass suicide

>Monty literally has to murder his own mother twice
>still manages to just get his head down and get the job done and be a valuable member of the team

Monty's my main man.
>>
>>83264589
aryan > non-white
>>
i knew octavia had a nose job. that nose was too perfect
>>
>have brain cancer
>brains aren't computers
>but wait they can be!
>let's reboot your brain
>by stopping your heart
>but we'll still have oxygen going to your brain somehow
>your brain will rewire itself while you're dead

Did they actually think this through at all or did they write themselves into a corner and decided the stupidest way to fix Raven?
>>
>>83264774

d e l e t fucking t h i s aaaaaaaaaaagh
>>
File: lively.jpg (171KB, 1200x1043px) Image search: [Google]
lively.jpg
171KB, 1200x1043px
>>83264774
nosejobs
NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>83264754
someone should do a side by side chart of Jaspers hard times vs. Murphys
>>
>>83264774

To be fair that is a nose that deserves a job. I don't begrudge her that bit of surgery.
>>
>>83264819
i'd still fuck her even with her old nose, her big tits are enough
>>
>>83264774
>people still think Octavia > Clarke
Kekekek

This is Clarke around that age
>>
>>83264897
>her big tits
are fake too and only a blind person cant recognize that
>>
>>83264901

This shoot is airbrushed out the ASS, like late 80s Playboy tier airbrushing, it's a shame because it looks like it was a really nice shoot
>>
>>83264901
clarke is for tits guys so plebs
raven's got a tight ass wich is patrician
>>
File: eT7gpG6FJqK9z2j6o6H1oyXJeXP.jpg (120KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eT7gpG6FJqK9z2j6o6H1oyXJeXP.jpg
120KB, 600x900px
>>83264940
Good luck trying to find a flattering picture of anybody in show business that isn't digitally altered
>>
File: IMG_0151.png (296KB, 515x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.png
296KB, 515x510px
>>83264754
Monty is also red polled as fuck knowing that AMWF produces an aryan masterrace.

His children are going to dominate the earth.
>>
>>83264986
come home, white man
>>
>>83264754
Don't forget that Monty waited until the last possible minute to save the ravers in the Ark.

Also don't forget that Monty was proud of Murphy for leaving him behind to die in favor of taking the Oxygen generator to save the others
>>
File: IMG_7201.jpg (82KB, 726x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7201.jpg
82KB, 726x500px
>>83264774
God damn what a difference.
From 4/10 right up to 10/10
>>
>>83263780

Is the 'kid' a kid or clarkes current fuck buddy? Can't be her own, would be 5 years old and looks mid 20's but is probably trying to play teen?

Fuck this show and TV in general, they had a cast of mid 20's playing 16~ year olds for 4 years.
>>
>>83265379
>they had a cast of mid 20's playing 16~ year olds for 4 years.
So literally every show to ever exist?

The kid is a random night blood she found. It's possible seeing how all the clans were gathered in a small area trying to get a spot in the bunker. It's possible she found a night blood child
>>
File: that's so raven.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
that's so raven.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>83264986
>>83264589
Thoughts on Raven's hiney of work?
>>
>>83265291
>4/10
Actually, I'd like to recant this.

Hunt to kill (2010) is where I first saw her and I thought she was hot as fuck. Turns out she still had her old nose.
>>
File: 1491041640725.jpg (455KB, 1080x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1491041640725.jpg
455KB, 1080x1004px
>>
>>83265580
>tfw you are not a death wave
>>
>>83263763
It's the hair.
>>
>>83265580
Do you think she lost her virginity on the casting couch?
>>
>>83265855
She's mexican so she lost it to one of her uncles before her 15th birthday
>inb4 racist any mexican will tell you the same about any of their hot relatives
>>
>>83265882
You said the same thing about Veronica in a Riverdale thread.

I'm on to you, motherfucker.
>>
>>83264070
blonde Claudia is a mistake, otherwise watch it be her
>>
>>83265948
I don't watch shitterdale so that wasn't me
>>
>>83265948
nightmare mode: that poster is a cute mexican teenage girl
>>
>>83265580
looks like kino to me
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>83265958
>>
Would you guys cast monty as keneda on akira or its him too bruce lee looking?
>>
>>83266533
Seeing how there's only like 4 asians in all of hollywood, it's probably going to be Glen from TWD
>>
>>83266533
Too Bruce Lee to lead an American movie. The Arc must have been full of some racists for him to come out full Asian after 100 years.
>>
>>83259039
She gonna come back with Bellamys baby in hand for the drama
>>
>people who aren't teenage girls actually watch this.
>>
File: wat.png (40KB, 431x438px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
40KB, 431x438px
>>83263780
>repopulate the human race

?
>>
>>83266736
>not wanting to be a teenage girl
>on /tv/
Out, faggot
>>
>>83266736
I really though Clark was finally going to get with Bell in the spaceship. At least Murphy is happy.

I'm not a girl btw
>>
why were the live threads absolutely dead all season, then since the finale i've seen a number of threads for the show? do all of you watch this show the next day or something, or did most of you just get done marathoning the whole season?
>>
>>83265580
girls are so dumb she probably actually thought someone was filming that to show how buff she was and not for close ups of her tits and ass
>>
>>83266990
It's too painful to watch CW shows until the entire season is done. Too much filler and cliffhangers. It's awful for Flash and Arrow because their seasons go on for 8 fucking months, 24 episodes with over half being pointless filler
>>
>>83266990
I've been 1 or 2 episodes behind most season. I watched 3 episodes this week.
>>
>>83267070
Or maybe she wanted someone to film tits & ass for instagram views or whatever.
Either way, we get to enjoy the result.
>>
>>83267070
>girls are so dumb
That may be so, but they know exactly what they are doing when they put on yoga/gym pants.
>>
>>83266990
I watch with my sister so we both need to find a convenient time. We're usually 2-3 episodes behind for that reason.
>>
>>83267183
>leggings one sisd too small
>material stretches and becomes transparent
>material stretches and envelopes each ass cheek like a a vaccum bag.
Yeah I'm sure it's all a convenient little coincidence.
>>
>>83266721
No, the Ark baby is going to be Murphy's little lobsterling
>>
>>83267808
This better happen. It would be the best thing to do with his character, he's not the outcast anymore.
>>
>>83268028
They love fucking Murphy. Lobstine probably died in childbirth and his kid will probably die when Clarke has to choose between saving his kid or saving more people
>>
File: 1487889258924.jpg (38KB, 290x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487889258924.jpg
38KB, 290x422px
>tfw no one remembers anya, clarkes first muff dive
>>
>>83268352
Because she was ugly af and her sister was sexy
>>
>>83268352
That happened? I thought she was only with Lexa and the trading post girl.
>>
>>83268450
She was never confirmed with Anya. They were together for a few hours and that was spent running away from mountain men. They wouldn't have time to sex

But Clarke has lezzed out with Lexa, trading post girl, and Murphy's irl sister
>>
>>83268492
>trading post girl
wasn't trading post girl murphy's sis?
don't remember another one
>>
File: based kane.jpg (117KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
based kane.jpg
117KB, 800x533px
>>83255764
>based kane
>bearded marcus "grounder cuckold" kane

pick one. no beard kane is the only based iteration of kane
>>
File: 1456426633915.jpg (106KB, 1079x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1456426633915.jpg
106KB, 1079x1022px
>the bunker only has food for 5 years, it's been 6 years and some change
a revolt definitely broke out killing most of the people, with a large faction of grounders becoming cannibals and octavia is no longer in charge but her and some of the other main characters are basically hiding away underground in what is basically a dungeon. what went wrong will be revealed through flashbacks from octavia and kane/abby (either kane or abby are dead)

>8 people alone on the space station they have to keep up
calling that bellamy wont hook up with anyone, they want to save that for on screen drama. someone will die sacrificing themselves. this will be revealed in a flashback. the 7 survivors will be much more jaded and hardened, monty will come back with a haircut and be much more muscular

>clarke and the girl
not much to explain there, them meeting will be revealed in a flashback

all in all i think the next season has the potential to jump the show from guilty pleasure to unironic kino if they play their cards right, especially if they go for a flashback heavy season where key elements of the story of how the survivors survived are revealed piecewise to characterize them, kind of how LOST worked. screencap this
>>
File: worst 100 waifu.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
worst 100 waifu.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>83269628
>the bunker only has food for 5 years, it's been 6 years and some change

The bunker is under a 150 story building, we heard creaking and groaning the last time we see inside the bunker. They're all dead.

>calling that bellamy wont hook up with anyone, they want to save that for on screen drama. someone will die sacrificing themselves. this will be revealed in a flashback. the 7 survivors will be much more jaded and hardened, monty will come back with a haircut and be much more muscular

This seems unlikely - not the someone dying part, but the Bellamy not hooking up with anyone. Also, didn't they say that Alie sent herself to the ship? Is she not going to be running things?

>next season has the potential to jump the show from guilty pleasure to unironic kino
Did you miss the season 1 - 2 change? Seasons 3 and 4 have been nothing but unabated disasters tbqh.
>>
File: 1494193516851.jpg (68KB, 564x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494193516851.jpg
68KB, 564x696px
>>83269944
>The bunker is under a 150 story building, we heard creaking and groaning the last time we see inside the bunker. They're all dead.
even if this is what makes sense, you know they arent going to go with that since it's the CW and they wont kill off the named characters offscreen so unceremoniously

>This seems unlikely - not the someone dying part, but the Bellamy not hooking up with anyone. Also, didn't they say that Alie sent herself to the ship? Is she not going to be running things?
again, even if it makes sense for bellamy to fuck either raven or echo, i doubt the cw will waste their bellamy love arc offscreen or in flashbacks. and i hope to god they dont try to go for another love triangle between clarke when they get down and whoever bellamy was fucking up there. they hopefully learned from season 1 that this was a mistake. i have no idea about alie

>Did you miss the season 1 - 2 change? Seasons 3 and 4 have been nothing but unabated disasters tbqh.
season 1 had the premise and potential to be very good but was fucked by typical cw romance crap. season 2 was better but we still had to deal with grounder politics every episode which fucking sucked; it was good in how it fit into the story, but the good thematic parts all happened away from the grounders. also grounders are just very boring in general. but the production quality was noticeably better, as was the acting

season 5 hopefully will be a spiritual successor to the initial mystery tone of season 1 and combine it with the quality of season 2 and a bit of politics between some interesting factions for a change (whoever comes out of the bunker, whoever comes out of the ship, whoever comes back from the ark+clarke, and any people that may have somehow survived on the earth) rather than boring ass grounders again
>>
>>83268352
>tfw no genocidefu to float you
>>
File: 1425731370702.jpg (51KB, 497x828px) Image search: [Google]
1425731370702.jpg
51KB, 497x828px
last scene with raven and bellamy on the ark was fucking kino
>>
Occasional reminder: Mt. Weather did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83271270
daily reminder that clarke's genocidal thirst wasn't sated after that.
>>
>>83271270
The funny part is Mount Weather was dead no matter what with the increased radiation.
>>
>>83271425
>this

It was cheap as fuck that mt weather had a self destruct button, I thought the sky people were gonna gain supremacy on the grounders after clarke genocided the people under the mountain.

But I love how they abnadoned the game of thrones epic sword fighting plotline, and went straight into killing everyone not important

Was also hoping Japser survived, just for the sake of the "why the fuck are you still alive!"

Im honestly wondering what Jaha has to live for now. He is the overachiever

Also based murphy, would be great next season they come back each with children,

theyre all dead without Raven and Clarke , so Finn confirmed for magic dick.
>>
Reminder that Clarke's actress is Australian so she'll fit right in with the space Aussies.

It's like pottery.
>>
>>83273820

yfw the convicts leader has an australian accent
>>
>>83269628
>octavia is no longer in charge but her and some of the other main characters are basically hiding away underground
Rothenberg has already said that O and Bellamy will have grown into leaders in their own right in the time skip and it will play a big part in their relationship, so it's pretty doubtful that anything went wrong underground, at least in terms of killing each other off. Also the bunker had the ability to produce food so I'd say that with rationing they can probably keep most people alive.

>calling that bellamy wont hook up with anyone
He'll fuck Echo. There was literally no other point to sending her character into space. Privately hoping that Monty will have knocked Harper up and she died in child birth but their baby survived
>>
>>83274231
Harper won't be getting any kids, arker girls get injected with some magic scientific stuff that doesn't let them get pregnant until they're old enough to choose if they want to or not, and after they have their first and only kid they put it back on.
If they're going with the baby storyline it's going to be with either Emori or Echo, probably Emori.
>>
Is it weird that i want Raven to get a 7ft tall hollow boned aussie to love her?
I-i just want her to be happy...
>>
>you now remember Octavia being stabbed, falling off a cliff and surviving
Why do they keep her around? She's shit.
>>
>>83274936
Emoji will died in space and Raven will get Murphy.
>>
>>83264651
She was ugly too. I guess beggers can't be choosers.
>>
>>83264716
She's not white.
>>
File: original.jpg (205KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
205KB, 1000x800px
>>83264986
>tits
>plebs
>ass
>patrician
>>
>>83271811
Jaha will have taken over the bunker and started 'floating' people to save resources
>>
>>83264901
tits
>>
I only watch this show for Bellamy tbqh
>>
File: source.gif (1MB, 310x540px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1MB, 310x540px
>>83276248
>>
>>83276106
>China, India and Australia
>patrician nations
>>
File: 1493067619326.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493067619326.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>83276335
>>83271048
my favorite moments are when bellamy goes die hard mode

>tfw bellamy hasn't killed anyone in 5 years and a whole ship full of redshirt badguys has just been added to the show
>>
>>83274231
Echo adjusting to life in space will make for interesting flashbacks. She doesn't need to hook up with Bellamy, although she probably will.
>>
>>83277259
I think they will hookup, also. These last episodes were a pretty clear set up. Plus she is series regular in season 5
>>
File: _20170528_043827.jpg (28KB, 420x427px) Image search: [Google]
_20170528_043827.jpg
28KB, 420x427px
>>83277259
I'd rather Echo adjusting to my dick.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.