[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That last third Why went Shamalayadingdong full retard at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>That last third

Why went Shamalayadingdong full retard at the end? What a mediocre piece of dogshit.
>>
>>83250964
what were you expecting you turbo retard

they were mentioning the beast early on into the movie
>>
>>83250964

> Being this triggered by shamalamadingdong

The whole movie was literally set up so he could tie it in with Unbreakable, you moron.
>>
>>83250964
>Why went Shamalayadingdong full retard at the end?

your shitty english applies to every shyamalan flick
>>
>>83250964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
>at the end

it was dumb after the first 20 minutes
granted it got worse and worse as it went on
>>
>>83250964
>'you can change your physical appearance with your mind'
>retard at the end
>>
>>83251071
>your
>>
>>83251063
How would he tie it in with Unbreakable without going full retard, you spongo-bongo?
The reference of Unbreakable and the cameo of Bruce Willis at the end made no fucking sense, nor did it make that shitheap of a movie any better. If Shamalama wants to create his own capeshit universe to rival Marvel, he failed miserably.

The ONLY good thing about that turd was Ayyy Lmao girl, because I want to fuck her in ass mouth and vagina in that particular order.
>>
>>83252109
>I want to fuck her in ass mouth and vagina in that particular order

But then you get her poo breath right in your face.
>>
Last third was fine. pleb.
>>
>>83252109
He was also the voice on the radio that didn't believe her.
>>
>>83250964
Reminded me of Me Myself And Irene when he shifted between multiple personalities

Absolute horseshit

>people will LITERALLY defend this
>>
>>83252231
It is a;ways the pleb who says "it was fine"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.