[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are your expectations for It? Teaser trailer was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: external.jpg (24KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
24KB, 650x366px
So what are your expectations for It?

Teaser trailer was pretty promising,looks like its gonna be a better adaption then I thought.
>>
File: MrJingles.jpg (19KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
MrJingles.jpg
19KB, 220x310px
>>83248124
I'm sure it'll be mediocre
>>
>>83248124
Since it's movie length instead of being an >1000 page book I don't expect Pennywise to say racist shit too often. Hopefully Henry will go all out.
>>
What trailers have you been watching? It looks like generic boring jump scare shit.
>>
>>83248766
Pls no bully
>>
This is a terrible garden variety shillpost
>>
>>83248766
>It looks like generic boring jump scare shit.
yeah what the hell! Pennywise should've had his head hanging out of the storm drain before Georgie had gotten within 100 feet of him. Fucking jumpscares piss me off!
>>
This is such terrible shilling I can't tell if it's real or just a false-flagging shitpost. Either way OP is garbage.
>>
hopefully they include THAT scene
>>
>>83250310
What scene?
>>
>>83250310
Wouldn't count on it. At most, they'll imply it, like have them remove a piece of their clothes and have the scene end. The next scene can be them putting their shirts back on. No theater will show a bunch of kids getting it on in the sewers in order to defeat a clown.
>>
>>83250310
They said they'll include the scene but it will be different. Only Mike will fuck Bev and the other boys will eat his cum out of her pussy. Except Stan. He will be standing in the background, rubbing his hands and grinning mischievously.
>>
>>83248124
Mediocre
>>
>>83248124
AUGHHHHHHHHH
>>
Looks pretty good
>>
>>83252832
Why is there a key around her neck? Is it the key to her house?
>>
>>83252911
its the key to her pants ;)
>>
>Filled with cheap screamers

Bravo, Hollywood.
>>
>>83252911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5LzOlNZPCc
>>
>>83252911
Weird jewish pedo imagery shit.
>>
>>83248766
The scene at the water tower in the trailer tells me they're already closer in tone to the book than the old miniseries ever was.
>>
>>83253063
bloodsucking pedo vampires draining our life essence
>>
>>83248635
>Henry: Well well, if it isn't the fat boy, the nigger and the rich little kike
>Pennywise: Woah Henry! That's going too far, I'm not going to have an anti-Semite NAZI for a pawn. I may be a shapeshifting monster but I'm an AMERICAN shapeshifting monster!
>>
My nephew stole his dad's ipad and watched the IT trailer (he's banned from iPads without supervision because the little shit keeps watching horror trailers then having nightmares).

He told me the whole trailer shot for shot, and went into great details on the bit from the end where he runs through the water and screams.

All I could think of was 'Has this little prick been on /tv/?'
>>
>>83248124
There's a rumor that they want the IT director to direct that Justice League Dark movie. Is there a role our big guy Bill Skarsgard can nab?
>>
>>83248124
Float yourself faggot shill
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.