[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that are blatant ripoffs of another film I'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: photo_07.jpg (187KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
photo_07.jpg
187KB, 557x800px
Movies that are blatant ripoffs of another film

I'll start.

Ripoff of Super.
>>
ripoff of kickass
>>
>>83246994
Is this the one about a guy with cancer and a loli who travel the country shooting up random assholes? How does it end?
>>
>>83246994
Have you even seen that shitty Super movie? Wouldn't the shitty God Bless America movie be more comparable to Falling Down?
>>
>>83247875
the loli faked the cancer
>>
>>83247952
0/10
>>
>>83247105
It's better, though.
>>
>>83248106
For hipsters.
>>
>>83247875
They burst onto the set of American Idol and shoot everyone on stage and in the crowd before being killed by police.

Good movie but the main character is a retarded liberal, killing all the conservatives.
They should make another one about a guy killing a bunch of SJW's.
>>
>>83246994
>>83247105
you couldnt be more wrong holy fuck
>>
>>83246994
>muh tea party: the movie

everything in it, super did better
>>
>>83248161
>good movie
It's literally, without exaggeration, the worst movie of all time. And super is also on that list.
>>
>>83248002
Did she lie about being molested too?
>>
>>83246994
I've watched a lot of bad movies but this one is a bigger waste of time than most
>>
>>83247105
*Improvement of kickass

Ftfy
>>
>>83250531
Yes. She had normal parents, then justified it all with "They never REALLY tried to get to know me!"
>>
>>83248161
>Good movie but the main character is a retarded liberal, killing all the conservatives.
They should make another one about a guy killing a bunch of SJW's.

these are the people who post on this site, lmao
>>
File: shit.jpg (25KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
25KB, 800x450px
>>83251259
>falling for hooks with no bait on them

You have to go back.
>>
inb4 avatar and pocahontas/dances w wolves
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.