[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like a lot of John Wick's injuries and problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

It seems like a lot of John Wick's injuries and problems come from running out of bullets. So why does he insist on shooting people four times in the head?
>>
>>83243254

Can't go wrong with a double tap
>>
>>83243254
That's how you're supposed to use a 9mm.
>>
>>83243348
>>83243316
>>83243254

You know what's interesting, not a one of those guys decided to say. "Don't shoot." While simultaneously dropping their gun, and getting on the ground. Cry for mercy hoping that'll show yourself to be a non issue. Or just dropping your gun and running away. They see this guy easily took out twenty of you which means at the very least, he's that damn good and they think, 'Well, I may be the lucky guy.' Only to get shot twice in the chest and twice in the head.
>>
>>83243426
there's not much time to think in a gunfight, and a guy who just killed twenty of your friends might still ice you even if you give up, just in case you have second thoughts when he turns his back to you
>>
You shoot until you've stopped the threat. Pistols are notoriously underpowered, that's why you read a lot of news stories where "x person was shot multiple times, but survived"
Even with a high powered rifle, a kill shot isn't always guaranteed. It's all about shot placement, and even then, Bullets do weird things; bounce around, miss vital areas.

The training mantra in cqb is multiple bullets on target, to the most vital areas.

John Wick as actually fairly conservative with his ammo.
>>
>>83244069
>John Wick as actually fairly conservative with his ammo.

He doesn't have infinite ammo either, think the directors said they made sure to count every shot used
>>
>>83243254
It seems like a lot of his opponents die because they run towards him with their guns pulled out and only fire when John Wick has already started disarming them. Why don't they just take cover and shoot him in the head
>>
>>83243703
I think it's probably better to run away. He has to come get me at that point, I'll shoot at him to keep him back but I'm running as fast as I could.
>>
>>83243348
>That's how you're supposed to use a 9mm.

I thought you threw it at the enemy and took cover from the ensuing explosion
>>
Will John Wick 3 be kino?
>>
File: 1373191597038.jpg (621KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1373191597038.jpg
621KB, 1280x848px
Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally
>>
>>83244201

they could use hand grenades as well.

>>83243316
>>83243348

maybe if you are executing someone in a one-off hit. if you are going to run away and kill a lot more people then one in the head should be sufficient for you to make your escape and conserve ammo for the next 15 henchmen.
>>
>>83244260
It will be as long as the scope of the story in the third isn't too wide, which is something they've done well so far.
>>
>>83244260

not if memerance shitburne and that other nigger are prominent in it.
>>
>>83244294
that other nigger is cool as fuck tho
>>
>>83244267

Man you should watch A Better Tomorrow 2, you'd understand how conservative Wick is with ammo.

Also shooting guns feels good, don't take away a former semi-retired hitman's pleasure.
>>
>>83243254
I like how he aims the benelli at their legs to drop them and finish them of at close range since their body armor would probably take most of the hit if he aimed higher
>>
>>83244294

>memerance shitburne

Was probably funnier in what passes for your head
>>
>>83244332
>>83244324

they should just get john woo and yuen wo ping to work on the third one and let shit run wild.
>>
>>83244294
>look mom, I'm being edgy on 4chan..
There was absolutely no reason for that racism.
>>
Why didnt he just call the police?
>>
Wait so he needed help to complete the impossible task? And he paid the other guy with the marker for his help? or what
>>
>>83244751

The police are his friends and he was worried about their safety over his, Wick's a nice guy like that.
>>
>>83244245
Not all 9mm are glocks.
>>
>>83244886

please tell me there's a #notall9mm on /k/
>>
>>83244927
>/k/ caring about hashtags
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.