[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Childhood is when you idolize Alison. >Adulthood is when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Gillian-Jacobs-Alison-Brie.jpg (426KB, 2200x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Gillian-Jacobs-Alison-Brie.jpg
426KB, 2200x1464px
>Childhood is when you idolize Alison.
>Adulthood is when you realize Gillian makes more sense.

So fucking true.
>>
Britta and Jeff were good enough as fuckbuddies
Britta and Troy was fucking pointless
Annie and Jeff would have been the perfect ending
>>
>>83241482

>when you jerk it nonstop to Alison for years but then it turns out she had saggy teets all a long and it was all jewish trickery.

Go away Alison, I fap to Gillian now!
>>
>>83241799
Annie and Jeff never had chemistry like Britta and Jeff did, it was forced.
>>
>>83241799
fuck up shippershit
>>
>>83241936
>never had chemistry
Annie literally droling all the time for Jeff and he was forcing himself to not jump on her
>>
>>83241918
I too fap to Gillen cause I'm a big boy.
>>
>>83241988
subtle, dubanon. Subtle
>>
>>83241799
>Not wanting Jeff Britta Alison and that hot older lady from Season 6 to get together at the same time

Get woke Anti-polygamist scum
>>
>>83241482
definitely Jacobs, though is she jewish too?

also Brie was a bisexual slut in college, don't want any of that shit
>>
>>83242041
>that hot older lady from Season 6

You mean Paget Brewster?
>>
>>83241982
That doesn't neab chemistry, that just means the script says they're attracted to each other. It didn't come across nearly as naturally as Britta/Jeff
>>
>>83241982

Community really dropped the ball when it came to the whole Annue/Jeff/Britta thing, a lot of "there's still something coming.." moments but then nothing ever really did.
>>
File: paget1.webm (518KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
paget1.webm
518KB, 720x576px
>>83242161
>Paget Brewster
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.