[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 20 years time Prometheus will be seen as a masterpiece and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Prometheusposterfixed.jpg (113KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
Prometheusposterfixed.jpg
113KB, 350x519px
In 20 years time Prometheus will be seen as a masterpiece and Alien: Covenant will be seen as the equivalent of Matrix Reloaded
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (163KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
163KB, 853x1280px
>>83237276
Sure thing, senpai.
>>
>>83237276
Then in 60 years. Covenant will be seen as a masterpiece and Prometheus would be seen as true cinematic KIno, where our society will view it as if it was some sort of cinematic bible or sorts.
>>
>>83237276
please stop forcing this stupid meme that Prometheus is better than Covenant. i went back and rewatched Prometheus the day after seeing Covenant and it is literally UNWATCHABLE holy SHIT it is fucking TERRIBLE. The autists who are forcing this meme are just retards who were so hyped by Prometheus's first teaser, they ended up suffering severe cognitive dissonance when the movie turned out to be utter horse shit, and they still haven't recovered.

kys OP
>>
>>83237595
/thread
>>
>>83237276

I actually sort of agree with this, I think people will like Prometheus better in the future and Cov won't have the same staying power.
>>
>>83237276
Nope. Both are shit.
>>
>>83237276
Just watched Prometheus an hour ago for the first time and... yeah, ugh. Not great. I'm not easily disappointed but that was a letdown. Most of the actors (barring Fassbender and Elba) were not very good, the story didn't have a satisfying ending either. The visuals were nice but you can't carry a movie on that.

I'll give it a 6.5, it's not a masterpiece
>>
>>83237701
Only because people will realize that because of all the bitching about Prometheus that they ruined what might have been a somewhat interesting addition to the Alien universe.
>>
I just hope the senile old man can make director's cuts of these films that fine tune them before he croaks.
>>
File: wayne.png (264KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
wayne.png
264KB, 636x356px
>>83237595
>tfw I like both of them
>>
>>83237846
That. Face. When.
>>
>>83237276
The only thing Prometheus will be remember for is its comedic sensibilities, since the only things I ever see mentioned about this movie are the dumbass scientist being dumbasses, Theron failing to turn left or right, space axes and big albino guys for you made out of bubbles.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.