[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason people who are plugged into the Matrix feel like they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

The reason people who are plugged into the Matrix feel like they're actually there is because of these fucking sensory deprevation pods with wires and whatnot. So how does Neo and the others feel physical pain when hacking into the Matrix, despite only being plugged into the neck?
>>
>>83228294
No, that stuff just keeps them alive & without disease while the system takes their waste heat and uses it for energy (fucktarded really). It has nothing to do with sense and feeling.
>>
>>83228393
originally humans were supposed to be used for processing power, the producers said this would confuse the audience
>>
>>83228294
If the matrix can simulate an entire universe, don't you think it can also simulate pain?
>>
>>83228589
Well, no. Totally different things. Physical things are easy to simulate, but actually causing physical pain doesn't make sense. It doesn't simulate pain, it's actual pain.
>>
>>83228294
The neck is where the spine joins with the brain stem. All sensations flow through that. That's how you become a quadriplegic when you beak your neck.
>>
>>83228294
>despite only being plugged into the neck?
Maybe the brain stem? Besides doesn't the body actually manifest pain preserved by the brain?
>>
>>83228727
I think I understand what you're getting at.
You're asking why do Neo and crew bleed IRL when they are in the Matrix, even though the only thing that is affected is electrical impulses in the brain?
That is a good question, I don't know if they ever explain it.
>>
>>83228294
why do you think that's the reason? (it's not.)
>>
>>83228393
>fucktarded really
It's a tale of usury, anon. It is stupid, it is ugly, it is evil, it is counterproductive and all that. It's a pyramid scheme run by machines.
>>
>>83228505

They feed humans with the waste of other humans. All senses go to the brain, that's the only hookup people need.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.