[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though why the fuck would you say that you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ge.jpg (40KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
ge.jpg
40KB, 640x272px
Seriously though why the fuck would you say that you're a cop?

It just feels like a cheap excuse to pull the whole Hamlet thing where almost everyone dies.
>>
He died after getting shot and came back to life to shoot Mr.Blonde. After his rebirth he'd learnt what it meant to be loyal, both to his fellow cop and to a criminal, and by extension his fellow human being. He died paying the price for his new-found values.
>>
>>83225524
It took me years to realize Mr.Orange wasn't begging to get sent to the hospital because he got shot but rather because he knew the staff would contact the police and he'd be in safety.
>>
>>83225524
Reminder that Steve Buscemi survived
>>
File: v.jpg (204KB, 1600x887px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
204KB, 1600x887px
>>83226059
Well obviously. How else would he end up in northern Minnesota?
>>
>>83225524
Their bond was a bit contrived. Only major flaw in an otherwise film classic.
>>
>>83225959
Or cuffs,he did shoot that lady who shot him because he was carjacking her with a gun. Undercovers arent even allowed to smoke reefer or duck hookers.
>>
>>83226595
Well he could try to pin the blame on Mr.White when they start asking about that.
>>
>>83226595
>Undercovers arent even allowed to smoke reefer or duck hookers.
Really? I always wondered how people like Joe Pistone managed to gain the mafia's trust without so much as breaking someone's legs.
>>
Look at how pale he was and how much blood he lost.

Seemed pretty clear that Orange was on Death's Door.
>>
>>83226695
Still though, if there's even a 20% change you might live, why would you throw that away by telling White the truth?
>>
>>83225524

Tarantino discusses this at length at the end of the DVD commentary. Basically, it's Muh Masculine Honor.

Tarantino name-checks the Japanese word "jingi" which has the basic ideas associated: honor, basic humanity, etc. Also having the conclusion be weird is a great way to keep people talking about your movie after it's over (see: this thread).
>>
>>83226768
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathbed_confession

Don't take it too seriously. Reservoir Dogs is like a stage play. I think it'd be fair to call it Shakespearean.
>>
>>83225524
Nice Hamlet spoilers, dipshit
>>
>>83226059
You hear gunshots ring out in the background after he leaves the building, the implication being that he dies.
>>
>>83227256
This. The whole one set stage of the warehouse makes it more like a play than a film.
>>
>>83225524
He would be delirious from blood loss at this point.
>>
he was busting his balls
>>
File: vQWwRju.jpg (237KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
vQWwRju.jpg
237KB, 1200x805px
>>83227689
and afterwards also police shouting 'get on the ground' and arresting him
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.