[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*rants about Entourage and The Hangover being utter shit*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kermit.jpg (4MB, 2362x2474px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
4MB, 2362x2474px
>*rants about Entourage and The Hangover being utter shit*
>*praises Bridesmaids and Bad Moms to high heavens*
>>
>>83225248
because they passed the six-laugh test
>>
No Critic is perfect.
>>
>>83225248
Those first two films are objectively shit. Bridesmaids is good, and he didn't praise bad Moms to high heavens, he just liked it.

All your post does is expose your butthurt because baaawww girls icky waah waah

Fuck off back to /r9k/, maybe you'll meet an autistic guy who'll wear a dress for you, because you sure as fuck aren't ever getting a girlfriend.
>>
>dislikes a movie for X reasons
>likes a movie for Y reasons
>anon gets butthurt

every time
>>
>all films with vaguely similar plots must be enjoyed equally otherwise you're a hack

entourage is unwatchable, hangover is meh/okay, bridesmaids is genuinely funny, not watched bad moms
>>
ZACK SNYDER!
>>
>>83226134
You're right, but Kermode is also a feminist cunt.
>>
>>83225248

He's the archetypal pseud.
>>
File: 3215.jpg (56KB, 720x720px)
3215.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
A CRITIC IS A POOR CRITIC BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HOLD THE EXACT SAME OPINION AS ME ON EVERY FILM EVER MADE
>>
Bridesmaids was pretty good though. I haven't seen anyone get asspained at the movie unless they were some mgtow tipper.
>>
>>83226404
Melissa Fatshername sharting in a sink was pretty kino, I have to agree
>>
>>83225744
>>83226134
>>83226227
>>83226250
>>83226378
>>83226404
I didn't know /tv/ was full of beta feminazi mangina white knights.
>>
>>83226686
Oh no, first a respected critic had an opinion you didn't agree with, and now /tv/ isn't on your side anymore
Guess you're just going to have to tell yourself we're under attack from outsiders and keep remaking the thread until you have enough faggots agree with you that you know you were right all along because you're far too intelligent to consider changing you mind on the matter.
>>
no one is correct 100% of the time
>>
what's wrong with Bridesmaids and Bad Moms?
>>
>>83227438
They're not funny.
>>
this man is a whore. Sen him a cheque and he'll praise "Snatched"
>>
>>83227457
says whom?
>>
Why are we now pretending that Hangover isn't funny? I know that sequels are bad, but the first movie is good. It's funny.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.