[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone catch Dirty Dancing (2017) - A musical re-imagining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 143405_9395_abigail-breslin-.jpg (78KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
143405_9395_abigail-breslin-.jpg
78KB, 620x436px
Did anyone catch Dirty Dancing (2017) - A musical re-imagining of the 1987 film, Dirty Dancing?

Abigail Breslin certainly has grown up. I really hope that poor guy didn't have to do multiple takes.
>>
>>83220292
I once went out with a "bigger" girl and had been bragging about how I could lift her. When the time came to put up or shut up, I got her off the ground and we started wobbling. She crashed into my coffee table and broke my laptop. I didn't see her after that night.
>>
File: whale.jpg (70KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
whale.jpg
70KB, 900x600px
>>83220292
I only watch bits of it but from what I saw the dancing was godawful and most of the songs were auto-tune.
>>
>>83220292
>>83220404
Was she hot and thicc in it? Post pics.
>>
File: abcdirtydancing5.jpg (75KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
abcdirtydancing5.jpg
75KB, 600x895px
>>83220537
>>
>>83220404
Is that a ventriloquist act?
>>
>>83220695
Cute. I'll watch it.
>>
>>83220292

The tv show was really awful. It was... I dunno, it was lifeless. No passion between the mains, there was nothing sexy about the "dirty dancing" at all, the acting felt remote-piloted. Its hard to describe the type of badness other than it being an engine turning and never firing, all the mechanical parts needed to be moving are moving but yet nothing is happening.

Abigail is the one clear part that was wrong, she was simply miscast. Her body type was not the correct type for the role. I like 'em thick but this needed to be a skinny kid for the dancing. Her sister, the one from Modern Family, would've been the better fit here.

By all means give the tv show a try. After forcing yourself to make it any distance through it, you'll eventually turn it off and go play the original movie in order to wash the bad taste from your mouth.
>>
>>83220695
>>83220404
>>83220292
Fucking hell, He can really lift all that weight, That makes that scene a hell of a lot more impressive!
>>
File: pls.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>83220780
Don't.
>>
any webms of this nigga amazing feats of strength?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.