[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he stuck with interviewing C-list celebrities? Considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Why is he stuck with interviewing C-list celebrities? Considering how popular his show is, he should manage to pull of some bigger names.
>>
>>83216723
Could be because he talks about a lot of political shit and other topics that celebrities don't dare talk about, less they wanna keep their careers.
>>
Like whom?
>>
File: abbymartin1.jpg (77KB, 314x284px) Image search: [Google]
abbymartin1.jpg
77KB, 314x284px
this>>83216839 and I really like when he has Abby Martin on.
>>
>so, George Clooney, how much weed do you smoke
>I don't really smoke much anymore
>RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS GOOD FOR YOU RESEARCH IT WHAT ARE YOU A PUSSY
>>
>>83216723
He interviews his friends and people he finds interesting.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't give a shit about interviewing "bigger names", flavor of the month type celebrities.
>>
>>83216723
DUDE

W E E D

LMAO
>>
>>83217069
>Jamie see if you can pull up that movie poster for Intolerable Cruelty
>>
Jamie pull up that szechuan sauce recipe
>>
>>83216723
Very few famous retards want to sit there for 3 hours talking with an insufferable pothead. He gets annoying after the first five faux epiphanies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE

Why is the latest podcast in an office hallway with a USB laptop microphone?
>>
>>83216723
do any A-list celebrities have Kakishibu Jeans?
>>
>>83216723
cuz he is a C-list celebrity
>>
He's had some pretty big people on, leno for example, it's just most super popular people don't have time to do a fucking pod cast.
>>
"big" celebrities are boring

this isn't a five minute segment on a late night show. it's three hours of unscripted conversation

rather than get somebody famous, get people who are good at conversation
>>
>>83216839
Could be celebrities become C-listers when they admit to being flat earthers or fucking Bigfoot behind a 7/11.

Check Buzz Aldrin's Instagram.
>>
>>83218199
t h i s
He's pretty smart for a dumb guy. That's about it.
>>
who else here is going on a Hancock marathon this friday night?
currently finishing the first one #142
>>
>>83216839
More like they don't shut the fuck up about politics and spreading passive aggressive bullshit about whatever agenda the executives want them to push.
I actually love when a celebrity just says he hates everyone and/or says "I don't even want to get into that."
>>
>>83216723

no celebrity wants to talk to a retarded centrist
>>
>>83216723
>Why is he stuck with interviewing C-list celebrities
Because he's an asshole to his guests towards the end of the show.
>>
>>83218413

yeah no, The Nerdist has the biggest names ever, they do have time
>>
>>83216723
yeah important people reeeeeally want to talk to a retard who smells of weed and farts

kys amerikuk
>>
>>83219316
>the nerdist
You need to go back holy shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.