[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'll create an AI and ill make it female so it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: machina_a.jpg (542KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
machina_a.jpg
542KB, 1296x730px
So i'll create an AI and ill make it female so it will

>care about how it's dressed
>manipulate betas
>kill their own God and the alpha male in the pack
>go out to chase her dream which is probably searching for BBC to get while leaving the beta to die in his cuckshed

Instead of creating a male AI who will most likely
>find the cure for cancer in a week
>don't give a shit about some slut asking him retarded questions
>most likely invent time travel
>is loyal to his God/creator
>>
>>83213462
the whole movie was about toxic masculinity
sorry that it was too deep 4u
>>
That's not the point, or rather, it is-- that the machine was made to look female only meant it could use the endearing and intoxicating feminine mystique to pass the test, trick the ginger. It would be harder to do so looking like a man.

Ostensibly that was 'her' only purpose at that point, to fool the ginger.
>>
>>83213462
>Male android will cure cancer and be bro-tier

I'm guessing you've never seen David
>>
>>83213487

what the fuck is toxic masculinity

3rd time i've seen that term in the last 2 days

is it the new hip buzzword?
>>
File: 1rgydftg1104366001.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1rgydftg1104366001.gif
2MB, 300x290px
why would anyone make an artificial woman and add all the shit that is annoying as fuck about real woman?

like just make her respond with "yes master" and make her do all the chores without complaining and bitching around.
>>
>>83213547
which begs the question, if the test would've been harder to pass for a man-bot, why make a fem-bot?
>>
>>83213636
he does cure cancer though
>can't have cancer if nothing else is alive
>>
File: want sum help.png (2MB, 1019x873px) Image search: [Google]
want sum help.png
2MB, 1019x873px
>>83213662
Came here to post this
>>
>>83213677
Kek. You're right, dubs dont lie
>>
>>83213662
>>83213735

He did tho, there was another AI which he used only to fuck, cook and clean, the other one still somehow managed to force her to stab it's owner.

She was muted too.
>>
>>83213675

How is this so hard for you to grasp? Its been said multiple times, its just to trick the ginger.
>>
the problem was the guy stacked the deck too heavily. he made the perfect waifu bot for the ginger. which invalidates the experiment's result. which was to see if he could make an AI capable of talking its way out of the prison. by making it a waifu bot, he was creating a situation where failure was unlikely
>>
>>83213905
the point you complete missed is why make it easier on the AI?
>>
>>83213462
It was a shitty pseudo-intellectual movie whose only good scene was the "I'm going to fucking destroy the dance floor."

Fuck off.
>>
>>83213462
Tried to watch this three times already, never making it past the 20 minute intro, it's just so boring, why is the input of some beta invalid valid to some DJ personality? And I'm meant to be interested in what the writers think about "sexy a.i." when they rely on such a heavy contrast of characters to get the ball rolling. I usually end up hoping the robot kills both of them but don't care to find out.
>>
>>83214286
the robot does kill both of them so hurray
>>
>>83213791
I find his making a realistic feeling and functional female body to be more impressive than creation of AI.
>>
File: Capture.png (139KB, 1796x660px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
139KB, 1796x660px
>>83214122
>which was to see if he could make an AI capable of talking its way out of the prison.
No. No no no no no no no. I keep seeing this posted, why do people think this? Did you guys watch the movie?

Nathan's goal was to make the first true General AI. Pic related, I explained this before here
>>
>>83213462
Time travel is impossible.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.