[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: america.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
>>83208929
>america was better when it was whiter

I'm sick of this racist garbage
>>
>>83208929
>"1st in for the money"
>"2nd in for the show"
>"3rd in for the get ready"
>"and 4th in for the go, go, go"

not the greatest country anymore
>>
none of you can refute this.
>>
>>83208950
Yea and then these retards bring up some whiter country as the way to go

While at the same time defending the mass flood of 80 IQ animals
>>
>>83208929
Damn...
>>
>Canada, Japan, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, Belgium
>Freedom

Pick one. Got a love the dig at religious people too. I guess it's OK since America is mostly Christian, doubt he'd level the same criticism at Pakistan or any other goat fucker nation. Also:
>Belgium
>A country
>MFW
>>
File: 1484675326369.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1484675326369.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
so cringy wtf
>>
>>83209413
You sound really stupid my man
>>
>>83208929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAvwSp86hY
>>
>>83209566
>tea party is the american taliban

that insults both at the same time
>>
Is this what third worlders think?
>>
>>83208929
So? Name a country that's better? I'll wait.
>>
>>83209050
can you refute this>>83208950
>>
>>83209566
How hard is it to get an ID? I mean damn
>>
>>83211799
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Finland

all rated higher on multiple quality of life indicators
>>
File: david.jpg (6KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
6KB, 300x187px
>>83212280
So countries that have a higher density of whites?
>>
>>83212603
n-no, why would you think about that?
>>
>>83208929
I hate how he's trying to be neutral but makes almost no critical arguments about the democrats.
>>
>>83212630
I dunno, it's just that we keep being taught that we're all equal yet some countries are better to live in than others, probably whiteys fault
>>
>>83212664
his implicitly criticizing the democrats letting non-whites in
>>
>>83212280
>all the countries with the highest quality of life indicators are all whiter than America...
Really makes you think
>>
We aspired to intelligence, we didn't belittle it
>>
If you discounted all the minorities US would compare wayy better.
If you're wealthy US is still the best place to live, if you're poor maybe you'd have better quality of life elsehwere.
>>
>>83213246
>If you discounted all the minorities US would compare wayy better.

Source?
>inb4 stormfront or some crackpot altright blog
>>
>>83208929

Dumb and Dumber trying to be smart now?
>>
>>83213305
>tfw too smart to be dumb
>>
>>83213273
Literally just the census. Non-hispanic whites in the US, for example, have homicide rates right in line with most of Europe.
>>
>>83213273
>Source?
Just ask yourself if you'd either live in Newark, NJ or Geneva, Switzerland
>>
I like how this thread is basically a /pol/ general containment thread, keeps all the /pol/ leeches in one spot for some time good work OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Pp5vlL0sk

Reminder that Trump wasn't shoving that man
>>
Western Europe is literally Orwellian at this point, specially the UK, It's true that the US is cucked by corporatists ultrajews but at least the founding fathers foresaw this and gave you a lot of individual rights
>>
>>83213692
Don't care, Trump has always been nothing more than a symbol. Only lebbitors and normie fucks were serious about
>ebin God King Emporer Trump
>>
>>83213712
Orwellian would mean the police can and will beat you within an inch of your life for improper application of newspeak.

We couldn't even get a reality that interesting. We, instead, got all the shittiest, least interesting parts of huxley and orwell scrambled together into a reality that is pure existential nightmare. As survival is a given and there is nothing greater to aspire to.
>>
>>83213612
I'd like to live in Newark to get the real Sopranos experience. Plus, Geneva sounds boring as fuck and I'm not 'Merican.
>>
>>83213712
>Orwellian

That's North Korea, or Russia during the height of Stalinism.

If anything in Europe they control people by permitting constant chaos (mass migrants, mass rapings, frequent terrorist attacks).
>>
>>83213938
The police can't beat you up for no reason, but the Muslims can and the police aren't going to stop them so what's the difference.
>>
>>83214077
>dude what's the difference between systemic brutal oppression and getting beat up by an asshole lmao??

>>
>>83212280
>Sweden
>>
>>83214119
At this point police brutality is getting beat up by an asshole and Muslim exercise of violence is systemic oppression.
>>
>>83209566
>voter ID is racist even though every country in the world besides the US has it
>>
I wonder which country is number one at school shootings.
>>
>>83214177
So you live some place that is ruled by shariah law.
>>
>>83214215
basically saying black people are too dumb or lazy to get an ID
>>
>>83214259
Not me personally, but I understand that's the case for many people in the UK.
>>
File: 1489578538540.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489578538540.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>83208929
Good thing i live in norway
>>
>>83214221
According to NRA propaganda probably Japan since their teachers dont have guns to protect the children with.
>>
https://youtu.be/5p9rqqJmDaQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY

Ben Shapiro had a good take on it but I don't feel like searching for it.
>>
>>83214307
So all you're doing is talking out of your ass.

The difference is when a government is oppressing people with violence, nothing can stop the oppression or violence. When its people just being assholes, there are numerous options. If the government is failing to protect it's citizens, then the government has failed in it's primary responsibility.
>>
>>83214364
I hate Crowder even more than the Newsroom I'm not watching this shit.
>>
>>83209413
Fucking right, only US OF FUCKING A has true freedom not that pretend shit other countries have.

U S A U S A U S A
>>
>>83214390
We either have that the governments of European countries are acting in connivance with Muslims or that they are failed States unable to assert themselves in their own sovereign territory.

Pick the one you like best.
>>
>response meant to sound like an impromptu criticism of America
>comes across as a speech that was heavily rehearsed
The writing and acting in this scene alone is atrocious. How did people like this show?
>>
>>83214470
*drags you to a CIA black site*
>>
>>83213246
Yeah but the gap has increased meaning only very few are wealthy and the middle class are basically poor. US suck for a huge majority.
>>
File: 1317135536255.jpg (25KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1317135536255.jpg
25KB, 298x298px
>>83208929
>Canada
>>
>>83209413
>Got a love the dig at religious people too.

And Europeans wonder why their societies are dying and being overrun with barbarians. They've replaced God with anti-depressant pills and they're too stupid to realize what they've done so they mock the USA in their ignorance because we at least generally still having a tenuous grasp on the truth. Unlike /pol/ I don't mourn the death of the west because they killed themselves.
>>
>>83214512
>implying all media has to feel realistic and reflect the dumb state the society is in
>implying we cannot have poetic conversations like shakespeare in cinema
I welcome the fresh pace of exchanges sorkin brings to the screen. I don't want to witness a dumb broing realistic dialogue between normal people for once
We both know he is using discussion as a tool to get his point across and thats perfectly fine
>>
>>83209050
We don't have to, the show does.

Seriously, the worst thing about this scene is that it's used as the banner for the show when it doesn't represent the show at all.
>>
It wasn't supposed to be a documentary.
>>
>>83214650
Murricans have more obese people on average than Europe. Also more drug addicts. The US is objectively worse for the average citizen than Western Europe in every regard.
>>
>>83215316

I'm sorry that all you got out of that comment was a "US vs Europe" circlejerk.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.