[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup I've been rewatching a lot of episodes of the X-files,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Sup
I've been rewatching a lot of episodes of the X-files, but I need to know please which ones you guys find most interesting.

Here are some that I watched.
Pilot
Ice
Beyond the Sea
Darkness Falls
Die Hand Die Verletzt
Detour

Thanks.
>>
Holy crap it's Jeffrey Combs
>>
Darin Morgan episodes are the pinnacle followed by Vince Gilligan episodes, but you need to watch the first 4 or so seasons to really get the humor they injected into the series by playing around with the established tropes.
>>
Why is Brad Dourif so good in everything?
>>
>>83204880

Also the DM episode in the new season is the only good thing about it, but it's entirely geared towards hardcore fans, as every joke is a reference to something that happens in, or is related to, the original run.
>>
>>83203776
probably Darkness Falls
>>
>>83204935
because he genuinely does it for the parts, not the money

him and combs are next level artists
>>
>>83203776
>Darkness Falls

That's the one for me. I remember also reading a novelisation of that episode in school, with it managing to be creepier and better than most horror books.

Something about being completely fucked in the middle of the woods manages to be both comfy and scarier than most stories.
>>
File: dourif.jpg (69KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
dourif.jpg
69KB, 600x304px
>>83204935
>>83205007
He is what all true artists aspire to, regardless of medium. He does it for the love of the craft.
>>
File: x-files ratings.jpg (1MB, 1980x5874px) Image search: [Google]
x-files ratings.jpg
1MB, 1980x5874px
hope this helps
>>
Monday and Avatar are certainly two of my personal favorites, I don't see them cited too often. Also, Drive is another one that doesn't get attention at all I think, but I've seen it long ago and it may not be as good as I remember.

Then, some classic must see episodes are Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Jose Chung's From Outer Space, Home, Small Potatoes (didn't like it that much back then though) and Post Modern Prometheus, just to name a few.
>>
Whatever the one with the cockroaches in season 4? is my fave. very goofy but overall great
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.