[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Tier: Conan Watchable Tier: Fallon, Kimmel, Current Year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: the late night hosts.jpg (191KB, 900x607px) Image search: [Google]
the late night hosts.jpg
191KB, 900x607px
Good Tier:
Conan

Watchable Tier:
Fallon, Kimmel, Current Year Man

Bad Tier:
Colbert, Noah, Cordon

Absolute Bottom Tier:
Meyers, Bee (not pictured)
>>
>>83198837
pretty much like them all. But I'm not red pilled.
>>
>>83198837
>in the usa 3 of the most watched hosts aren't even americans
You are some new level of cucks.
And that's post-electing a black man as your president.
>>
>>83198837
>Fallon without a drink
You're not fooling anyone buddy.
>>
>>83198837
>Kimmel is the only one without a drink

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>83198837
Oh, I forgot, Maher would probably be in Bad Tier too, but sometimes he brings on guests who say interesting things, so maybe bump his show up to watchable, sometimes at least.
>>
>>83198893
>talented hosts have to leave their shit countries to find a decent show to host
>bongistan left with Graham "How many cocks can I cram in my ass?" Norton
>>
File: sad amelie.webm (318KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
sad amelie.webm
318KB, 1280x544px
>Craig Ferguson has been off the air for nearly 3 years
>>
>>83198941
Graham Norton is straight kino bro
>>
>>83198944
Do you subscribe to SiriusXM? He does a two hour radio show on there now. It's pretty good.
>>
>>83198837

>watchable
>fallon

stopped reading there
>>
>>83198889
Same here. They all make me laugh and I'm not some elitist who thinks I alone know what everyone should find funny.

Sucks that it's missing Craig Ferguson, though :(
>>
Honestly, John Oliver should be in good tier. I don't know who else tackles obscure issues without making it sound dry as hell.
>>
File: 1493272231632.jpg (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493272231632.jpg
298KB, 1024x768px
>>83198907
>>83198915
Well, which one is it?
>>
>>83198977
no, unfortunately. If it was a podcast (or on pretty much any other platform, even paid) I'd be all over it tho
>>
>>83198907
he finished his before they took the photo
>>
>>83198893
see the problem foreigners (and "realist" morons in america) have is that they dont understand that those ARE americans
>>
>>83199063
I feel you. $20 a month is a lot. I enjoy the service though. Good music stations.
>>
>>83199067
*he finished ten before they took the photo
>>
>>83198837
Kimmel has always been good tier. He delves into politics just because the others are doing it.
Find the latest Pope-Trump segment. Pretty good.
>>
>>83199037
Sometimes he really isn't bad at all. But I can't respect him after this one show he did where he criticized Hillary, but he apologized in advance for it. A sincere, "You can make a good argument that I shouldn't be criticizing her when she's running against Donald Trump." I couldn't believe a political comedian actually apologized for criticizing a politician.
>>
>>83199129
Even before the stuff about his sick kid, I always just thought he was really dry. Never hated him, but I never liked him. I like how he gave Bobcat Goldthwait a job for a while though.
>>
my favorite Kimmel interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7M19rK0g4
>>
>>83199182
>2:13
TOPKEK
>>
>Interviews
Craig Ferguson

>Monologue
?????

>Remotes
Conan

>Activities with guests
Jimmy

>Staff writers
Kimmel, Oliver

>Band/sidekick
Conan, Jimmy (based Higgins)
>>
>>83198837
Maher and Conan are the only ones who are funny without a script.
>>
>>83199139
Oliver has always been open about his show leaning left though
>>
>>83199029
>Craig Ferguson
I just found out that Geoff was built by the Asian from MythBusters.
>>
File: ragefeel.jpg (17KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ragefeel.jpg
17KB, 700x700px
>Ferguson's contract was set to expire in June 2014.[26] His contract called for him to be first in line to replace David Letterman as host of the Late Show. Because CBS chose Stephen Colbert for that position, Ferguson reportedly received a windfall of as much as $10,000,000.

CRAIG SHOULD BE HOSTING COLBERT'S SHOW RIGHT NOW
>>
>>83199719
Stephens doing just fine with the time slot.
>>
>>83199766
Stephen is a terrible host, and Craig was God Tier. I wish Craig was still on TV. His radio show is good, but SiriusXM can't get him the kind of guests than CBS could. Not cute young Hollywood actresses.
>>
>>83199766
It's too bad. He could be literally crushing all the competition right now. Instead he'll be content with being slightly ahead of Fallon so he can keep cramming his one joke into everything.
>>
>>83199851
That's the worst part. Colbert's show could be way better than Fallon's, but it isn't, because Colbert hates Trump so much that the entire show must revolve around him.
>>
File: IMG_4692.jpg (74KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4692.jpg
74KB, 460x259px
>>83198989

This

You could maybe even bump up Colbert, but I stopped watching when his show got more boring and never checked back. Colbert and Current Year man should be in the same category tbhwyfam. Both used to be okay and now are bad.
>>
>>83198941
>>bongistan left with Graham "How many cocks can I cram in my ass?" Norton
>>
>>83198837
I stumbled upon both Cordon's and Fallon's recent monologues about Trump and both were actually pretty comfy. The jokes have a very unifying vibe to them where I can easily imagine both sides laughing, even I laughed at hem. While people like Meyers and Colbert make jokes exclusive for Democrats and to be frank I wouldn't even call them jokes they're just mean insults. It's a shame that America is rewarding them instead of Fallon and Cordon.
>>
>>83200071
>While people like Meyers and Colbert make jokes exclusive for Democrats and to be frank I wouldn't even call them jokes they're just mean insults.

That's the problem. I recently heard a rerun of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on Howard Stern, this was back before the election, and Triumph was doing all this Trump material, and I was laughing. I haven't laughed in a Trump joke all year, the difference was that Triump was telling actual jokes, and trying to make Howard laugh, not make the audience clap and scream "STEVEN STEVEN STEVEN STEVEN STEVEN".
>>
>>83198837
Haven't paid attention to late night in years. Who's above kimmel and the x mark guy?
>>
>>83200291
Above Kimmel is James Cordon, the fat, unfunny Brit who replaced Craig Ferguson. The guy with the X is Larry Wilmore, another Daily Show reject who got Colbert's old timeslot on Comedy Central, but whose show was so bad it got canceled before the election even.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.