[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this have so many good reviews? It's not very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why does this have so many good reviews?

It's not very funny... and Jason Thatham isn't in it much. just really mediocre
>>
come on it was funny, you must not be in a fun mood
>>
this movie's pretty funny. i wish modern movies could come up with more original titles though
>>
Trailers made it look bad but the movie was suprisingly humorous
>>
>>83199119
i liked how they kept giving her undercover identities that were midwestern housewives with lots of cats

and that scene where they get the photographer's camera and it's filled with dick pics

i want alison janney to be my boss
>>
>>83198714
Bribery
The movie was fucking horrible, that far bitch bombs every movie she leads in
>>
>>83198714
Statham might not be in it much, but he does steal every scene he's in. He was legit the most hilarious character I've seen in quite awhile.
>>
>>83198714
>I don't like this movie that wasn't made for me, therefore it sucks

Get over yourself
>>
>>83198714
It was so close to being good, they just had to keep the joke of "she's not very good at her job" through the entire thing. Whenever she was competent the movie was awful, whenever she was a mess it was funny.
>>
>>83199620
the whole reason she was sent on the mission is that she was actually very good at her job, she was just overlooked and stuck at a desk
>>
>>83199678
I thought it was because all field operatives had their cover blown and she was the only desk jokey to volunteer? Either way, the comedy was only ever on point when she was desperate and all over the place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.