[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel, knowing that all your favorite actors are almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

How does it feel, knowing that all your favorite actors are almost definitely terrible people?

Just think about it...

what kinds of people go to Hollywood thinking they'll become a famous actor in the first place? Not the smartest or humblest among us.

And when they actually make it, what do you think happens to their egoes? As you can see with any young actor not mature enough to hide it, their ego explodes immediately. Just imagine getting a bunch of money for doing basically nothing, and everyone constantly telling you how interesting & awesome you are.

Then add on the fact that these people willingly work in and contribute to an industry overwhelmingly plagued by pedophilia, serious drug-abuse (often in the context of child-abuse). Pretty much every child actors has revealed that they were pestered by pedos and exposed to hardcore drugs as young children. And all of these actors (adults and kids alike) are choosing to work in this industry, despite this. They must either be too fucking stupid to notice, or too bad people to care. Either way, they are not good people. None of your favorite actors are.

They even need someone to carry their fucking umbrella for them
>>
>>83196627
Dam, you jelly.
>>
File: amy acker 2.jpg (424KB, 1011x1474px) Image search: [Google]
amy acker 2.jpg
424KB, 1011x1474px
>>83196627
I wouldn't know that feel, my favorite actress is objectively the sweetest person in the industry.
>>
>>83196627
Chloe's known as being pretty nice.

Her guy friend looks like a total chode.
>>
>>83196670
He's right, though. Many of them embrace the aura of sycophancy and corruption in the industry because the end result is wealth and adoration, either festering their already bloated ego or causing their ego to become festered.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_zja9pepgU

she went from "relatable young girl" to "massive cunt" real fast
>>
>>83196627
Why would I care? I like watching them pretend to be other people. I don't have to hang out with them. Who cares if they're horrible people?
>>
>>83196957
a lot of dumbasses here seem to like/dislike these people. hard truth is, they should despise them all for being pedo-enabling drug addict assholes

i still like their movies, though.
>>
>>83196721
Ackerposter is back and I'm not mad. She does look very sweet.
>>
>>83196721
I like her rosie cheeks.
>>
>>83196670
ya, he jelly
>>
File: PlaintiveUntriedGalapagoshawk.gif (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PlaintiveUntriedGalapagoshawk.gif
4MB, 1280x720px
Counterpoint: If all celebrities were nice there's even less of a chance that Mistress Gillies will step on my balls.
>>
>>83196670
dam you jam
>>
File: acker.jpg (219KB, 1500x1906px) Image search: [Google]
acker.jpg
219KB, 1500x1906px
>>83198799
I never left really, I just only post when I can think of a good excuse to. I reckon this was a good enough excuse
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.