[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, sir. What movie would you like to see? I heard that Pirates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Robert.jpg (45KB, 468x526px) Image search: [Google]
Robert.jpg
45KB, 468x526px
Hello, sir. What movie would you like to see? I heard that Pirates of the Caribbean movie is swashbuckling fun!
>>
>>83192286
Point me to the restroom so I can masturbate to blacked on my phone, good sir
>>
>>83192286
Robert, I don't pay you to hear your ridiculous opinions.
Oh wait, I don't pay you at all, popcorn jockey
>>
File: 1465844997732.png (94KB, 451x595px) Image search: [Google]
1465844997732.png
94KB, 451x595px
>>83192325
>not offering him your wife so you can masturbate to your own private live Blacked in the restroom

honestly I'm not married, I just hire a prostitute and offer her to him
>>
Geoffrey Rush carries it as usual but Salazar is a pretty fun dude
>>
>>83192286
bitch this is clearly concessions not tickets, I already got my ticket, give me the fucking popcorn
>>
ROBERT I DONT HAVE THE BUDGET FOR THIS

YOU ARE BLEEDING MY FAMILY DRY ROBERT

MY CHILDREN LICK THE RUST THAT ACCUMULATES ON THE SINK FAUCETS

NO MORE

NOOO MORE
>>
>>83192286

Hello, Robert. We we're very touched to have received your Christmas card. How are your studies going?
>>
>>83192286

My wife wants you to buckle her swashes Robert haha joking man nice to see you haha
>>
>>83194768

a run down theater near me sells tickets at concessions

considering his race this might be that theater
>>
>>83192286
Why do everyone call you Robert when your name is Eric?
>>
>cuck larping
>tv related

hello (((you)))
>>
>>83195045
Go back to your cucktainment shed, tourist.
>>
>>83192286
Robert can I pay you to keep me company during this viewing

I'm so lonely
>>
>>83192286
Hey Rob, I'm not here to see a movie, was wondering if I could apply for a job in the popcorn mines.
>>
Robert, I've seemed to misplace my falcon. If you see if flying around could you be a dear and catch it for me?
>>
>>83194822
Well that was a bit surreal.
>>
Why is a small popcorn $57,814.41 and a small soda $45,600?
>>
>>83192286
Im going to watch roots marathon *highfive*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.