[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen War of the Apes spoilers The marketing hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes.jpg (43KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes.jpg
43KB, 612x380px
I've seen War of the Apes

spoilers

The marketing hasn't revealed probably over 90% of the movie

Cesar is haunted by Koba throughout the movie, sees Koba in his reflection, etc. The more people he kills the louder Koba's voice gets.

1st act 1st act focuses on Apes engaging in guerilla warfare against human camps. War is at a relative stalemate until Cesar kills the General's 2nd in Command and leaves the body hanging.

2nd act 2nd act focused on Cesar breaking the "donkey" apes out of slavery. Leads to the month long all-out war of the third act, in which the Apes are losing

3rd act Cesar uses chemical warfare attacks (spraying human food with ape diseased blood) which leads Maurice and the Gorilla to form a rebellion within the apes

Ending Cesar infiltrates human base, tried to infect the base's water supply pipes with ape diseases. Murders The General shockingly (reminded me of when Leo died in Departed) and pours diseased Ape blood and guts into the water. Stopped by Maurice, who fights Cesar. Cesar kills Maurice, is stabbed by his son, who Cesar sees as Koba. Son and Cesar fight, Son wins, spares Cesar. Cesar is crippled by stab wound which he got infected by the ape blood he was carrying. While son is holding a door open, Cesar kicks vials of blood into the water when he isn't looking.

After Credits The humans retreat from the main base after Maurice's rebellion takes it over following the General's death. Apes are seen celebrating around the base. An ape cracks open a large water container and multiple apes drink from it.
>>
The new planet of the apes movies are overly long, pretentious, and boring
>>
What about the girl?
>>
So instead of telling a story is a set up for another yet to be released sequel? i'll pass unless Harrelson character delivers something interesting.
>>
>>83192081
so the next one will be about zombie apes?
>>
Why lie, bro.
>>
>>83192081
>The marketing hasn't revealed probably over 90% of the movie
This is how I know you're bullshitting because every trailer reveals at least half of a film.
>>
>>83192273

None of the marketing showed anything from the 3rd act
>>
>>83192081

>Ape disease
You mean aids?
>>
>>83192421

Might as well be. It isn't named anything just "disease" by the apes. Cesar has been stockpiling it and keeping it cold ever since the end of the 2nd movie
>>
I've seen it too. OP is lying.

I've also seen The Mummy and the new buddy action movie with Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson. Both were pretty good. Apes was kino.
>>
>>83192187
monkey aids
>>
>>83192512
then tell us how it ends?
>>
>guerilla warfare
Don't you mean Gorilla warfare?
>>
>>83192567

I just did, hes trolling.
>>
>>83192081
>not calling the movie Gorilla Warfare
>>
>>83192668
so we don't get to see the actual planet of the apes and it's just another set up for another sequel. dropped.
>>
>>83192567
Caesar rescues the apes that had been captured by the General and uses grenades to cause a massive snowstorm that destroys the General's base and weaponry, leaving his men vulnerable to the apes. A battle erupts, during which Caesar pursues and kills the General to avenge his son.

Once the battle is over, Caesar rounds up the soldiers and has them all executed except for the a religious soldier who helped the apes earlier on and had been trying to bridge peace. Caesar tells him that he no longer cares about peace and entrusts the little girl for the soldier to look after, telling them to run as far away as they can, because that is now a PLANET OF THE APES and humans will no longer be spared.

Maurice and Caesar's elder son Bright Eyes both grew close to the little girl and show some uneasiness with Caesar's new attitude.
>>
>>83192832
PUNISHED Caesar coul be interesting.
>>
>>83192832
So it doesn't end with a astronaut flying in and landing?
>>
File: 1407209392147.jpg (1MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1407209392147.jpg
1MB, 3648x2736px
>>83192081
I think Dawn of the planet of the apes was the best summmer blockbuster of the past decade
it had an incredible villian
>GHOST KOBA
thats all you needed to say

I just wanna know if you think it stays in the deep end of complex action films and is as good as dawn of the apes OP?
Im gonna see it either way I just wanna know if I should temper my expectations.
>>
>>83194585
The cg was pretty wonky and it wasnt as emotionally charged as the first one.
>>
>>83194339
Nope.
>>
>>83192161
What's it like being a pleb?
>>
>>83192081
What ape-disease are you talking about? You just brought it up with no mention of what it is or where it came from, that's how I know this is fake. If you mean the simian flu from the first two movies then I definitely know you are wrong because the humans remaining are all immune.
>>
this thread is some viral marketing shit trying to get us to watch the movie to see which anon is a dirty liar
>>
>>83192081
My friend REFUSES to see 'Dawn' because he hates the fact that humans are always the villains in these types of films.

Should I just tell him about Koba?
>>
>>83196390
Koba was a hero
>>
>>83196390
Koba did nothing wrong
>>
>>83192081
If this is true (which it likely isn't) then it's kino
>>
>>83192832
>>83192081
Both are shit, and I hope neither are real.
>>
>>83192832

That sounds much more boring and hollywood-esque, I wouldnt be surprised if it's real
>>
>>83196390
I wouldn't outright say Koba is the villain but I guess just say the humans aren't the villains and it's not so black & white
>>
>>83192832

I like the other ending more where Caesar's hubris kills all the apes.
>>
>>83192161
Your complaints are just buzz words but I do agree the new films are limpid zombies
>>
>>83192161
>pretentious
Are you fucking serious? You're talking about a movie series where the premise is that humans are being replaced by hyper-intelligent apes. The second movie had Koba riding a horse while dual wielding machine guns. It's not that fucking complicated or deep.
>>
File: Really nigga.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
Really nigga.gif
2MB, 352x217px
It sounds like Caeser just killed all the apes then, but I thought these were prequels to the Charlton Heston original?
>>
THIS IS FAKE PLOT MADE BY SHILLS

HERES THE REAL SPOILERS
>>83192832
>>
>>83199900
How do you know?
>>
>>83192081
>The General

He's a Colonel, so I assume this is more bullshit
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.