[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag to /tv/ Sorry if that doesn't belong here, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 9721684_orig.jpg (74KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
9721684_orig.jpg
74KB, 460x307px
Newfag to /tv/

Sorry if that doesn't belong here, but I rather ask short before I post an asslong thread

My question: Is /tv/ only to talk about Movies and series or do you do other things like talking about screenwriting or does that belong to /wsr/?
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
white women were made for black cock
>>
>>83188467

You're not allowed to discuss anything tv or film related. You only call others Reddit and discuss how white people are the only oppressed race in the world.
>>
>>83188510
What does that mean? I heard it before
>>
>Is /tv/ only to talk about Movies and series or do you do other things like talking about screenwriting or does that belong to /wsr/?

dude

just fuck off to reddit
>>
>>83188467
There are some screenwriting and filmmaking threads, but most people here aren't creative.
What are you working on?
>>
>>83188467
/tv/ is made up of 12 year olds.
12 year olds don't know what screenwriting is.
That's the facts.
>>
Sometime I shit my pants and donot clean it until I get a rash just so my mommy will powder my ass and yell at me and slap my testicles.
>>
>>83188660
A sitcom

tl;dr version:
>Typical unemployed dude (Ben) gets called that his uncle died
>Ben get his heritage over 50 million dollarionos
>Start to buy expensive shit beside Penthouse on the roof of a skycraper
>One day he over over exaggerate with alc and drugs and lands in the hospital
>Wakes up
>A guy (Andy) in the room tells him that he found him sleeping in a puddle
>Ben thanks him, but feel a guilt and a urge that he need to get his life restored/rebooted
>Ben and Andy becomes friends and a chaotic relationship begins

Character information:

Ben: charismatic, egoistic, sly, racist, apathetic, opportunistic, frankly evil and sarcastic to people he don't like

Andy: shy, loser, friendly, polite, wouldn't hurt a fly, probably the total opposite of Ben, Jiminy Cricket for Ben
>>
>>83189306
>racist sitcom protagonist
That doesn't fly anymore, unless your show is called The BIg Bang Theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M87rgqbqgXk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.