[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have access to all films and TV shows >have a good amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>have access to all films and TV shows
>have a good amount of time to watch whatever
>never feel like watching and think it'll be a chore
>just watch shitty YouTube videos
What's wrong with me
>>
Where can I subscribe ?
>>
>>83185765
Same with me dude
>>
>>83185765
>have access to all films and TV shows
you mean fucking netflix?
>>
>>83185765

Because you want to see something which you know is good, you don't feel like engaging yourself.
>>
Hmm
>>
Same problem sometimes, i feel like a movie is going to waste my time if its shit, or below average.
Need to pick movies with care, but sometimes i but such high hopes on a movie ill think its good even if its kinda bad.
messy stuff
>>
Force yourself
>>
Fuck me I do that too. I'll wake up and say "I want to watch X movie today." Then 12 hours later I still haven't found the time. Meanwhile I'm listwning to Joe Rogan podcast and watching prison youtube videos, or whatever niche shit I stumble onto.
>>
>>83185933

google + torrents
>>
>>83185989
This.
>>
>>83186283
This
>>
Probably just got burned out on shit movies. Need to see something top tier to get back into it. Check out any of these that you haven't seen, they'll remind yo ass what movie magic is:
Yojinbo
Jeremiah Johnson
Rolling Thunder
Conan the Barbarian
Saving Private Ryan
The Straight Story
Adaptation
Speed Racer
>>
>>83186550
Thanks man. Does Speed Racer have much substance beside the visuals, though? Just curious.
>>
Honest answer here: You need to work more. I was the same way, then recently I started to learn programming and actually took it seriously, and now when I'm ready to relax I'm willing to sit through a full length film. You are so lethargic that anything which demands more than your immediate attention seems difficult and boring to sit through. This lifestyle is literally harmful to your mind and cognitive capabilities.

It's painful to do but you need to take some time to think about your life, where you're going, any roads you can take to avoid a life you don't want, even if those roads aren't ideal. Doing this fucking sucks and will hurt you emotionally, but taking the time to come up with a plan and following through on it is very good for you in the long run.

Just dedicate a day to it or something. Research things that seem like potential options. School, military, whatever. I know it's difficult. But once you get your shit together and become just a LITTLE BIT productive, you will have so much more energy even while relaxing and will enjoy media and life in general so much more.

All you're putting at risk is your current lifestyle, which isn't making you happy anyway.

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>83186777
Yes.
>>
File: Bitch_Evans.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch_Evans.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>83185765
>browse /tv/
>never watch any of the shows or films people talk about
>say it all looks like shit anyway and tell them to go back to you know where
>>
>>83186283
Kek yeah i spent so many hours watching prison documentaries last week that shit is so interesting.
>>
>>83185765

I can help you.

You need to start watching films about topics you are currently interested in.

For example I am currently interested in business so I watch films related to business.
>>
>>83187298
Any good business films?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.