[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silver Sable, Black Cat Movie Finds Director; Titled SILVER &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1495731095460.jpg (94KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
1495731095460.jpg
94KB, 768x433px
>Silver and Black is scheduled to arrive in theaters in October 2018, with The Secret Lives of Bees writer and director Gina Prince-Bythewood (who also directed the pilot for Marvel and Freeform’s Cloak & Dagger TV series) at the helm. Thor: Ragnarok scribe Chris Yost is currently writing the script based on an earlier version by Lisa Joy. Matt Tolmach and Amy Pascal remain on board as the film’s producers. As of now, none of the movie’s actors have been announced.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-spinoff-silver-sable-black-cat-movie-finds-director-secret-life-bees-filmmaker-1007556

how will Sony fuck it up /tv/?
>>
By casting a stronk black womyn in either of the roles and make it a buddy cop movie.
>>
>>83182304

>how will Sony fuck it up /tv/?

Really fucking easy.
>>
A tv director is exactly what they need to make an interesting movie!
>>
>>83182304
her smug blackish face tells she will intentionally fuck it up and put shit and diverse actresses in the roles
>>
>trying to launch a Spider-Man universe without Spider-Man
Venom is sort of famous but come on now.
>>
post Black Cat cosplay pls
>>
>>83182630
busty platina blonds wouldn't be profitable?

in that pairing it's at least something new than a regular spy or buddy cop movie
>>
>>83182304
why?
>>
>>83182691
they'll be niggers and you know it.
>>
>>83182630
cant wait for that stand alone sinister 6 movie and the long awaited aunt may trilogy
>>
>>83182304
Someone needs to tell them that Black Cat isn't you know "black".
>>
>>
>>83182304
>you will never see a Bryce Dallas Howard as Felicia Hardy
>you will never see her in the costume
>instead she was wasted on a bit part in some studio-controlled piece of garbage
>>
>>83182756
then it will bomb and deserve it
>>
>>83182304
why?
>>
>>83182915
my guess just to get another opportunity to say "fuck white people"
>>
>>83182960
poor baby, so persecuted :(
>>
>>83182691
>busty platina blonds wouldn't be profitable?
Do you really think this movie isn't going to star Gugu Mbatha and Lupita Nyong'o?
>>
>>83183123
FUG WHYPEEPO
>>
>>83182630
This is so obviously a shit idea I can barely believe it's happening
>>
>>83183346
Well, looks like you'll never work on Sony's board of directors
>>
>>83182304
>Amy Pascal
ahahahahahah
doomed to be shit before its even made
>>
We can all agree this is the end of the comic book bubble, right? No one is actually interested in watching these bottom of the barrel comic book trite, right?
>>
>>83182304
>how will Sony fuck it up /tv/?
Black & Silver rolls off the tongue better. Also Amy Pascal. So there's two right off the bat with just the announcement.
>>
File: 232111.jpg (52KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
232111.jpg
52KB, 600x662px
>>83182304
>Sony
>>
>Silver Sable, Black Cat Movie Finds Director

Finally the film we've all been waiting for!
>>
So were the rumors true, was the Sony-Marvel cooperation only for Civil War, Homecoming, and Infinity War and then Spider-Man goes back to being a self-contained universe under Sony with 0 MCU connection? That's what it's seeming like with Venom and this.
>>
>>83182304
Oh boy. I can't wait for idiots to start saying stupid shit like "Wow! The first real comic book movie starring a female protagonist!".
>>
>>83183701
Apparently not. They'll renegotiate the terms of their deal after the "Homecoming" sequel but Sony wants to keep Spider-Man in the MCU.

I imagine their endgame with these unconnected offshoots is pressuring Marvel to pay up the $4 billion they asked the sell the complete rights back.
>>
>>83184189
4 billion? Lol... did the rights for Star Wars even sell for anything close to that?
>>
>>83183501
How was she not removed from that position after the hacks by a board of directors is beyond me, damn Hollywood is run by morons.
>>
>>83184548
I believe the entire Star Wars brand only cost Disney $2 billion.

Sony is delusional. Not to mention they also wanted Marvel to give them Thor for some reason.
>>
>>83184548
>>83184999

Lucasfilm (which includes Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Skywalker Sound, ILM and Lucasarts) sold for 4 billion and it's widely believed Lucas under valued it. However, there's other things made in the deal. They had to keep everything and everyone on. Keep using skywalker sound and ILM and maintain them as they were. Rather than defunct them in favor of some disney studio. George is also a Disney fan. He wanted Jar Jar to be like Goofy. All said and done star wars merchandising is worth more than 4billion and Disney got that too. They do some billions in revenue each year, profit...not sure, but Disney has easily made their money back or close to it with the star wars deal, after only 2 movies and them toys and legos and shirts and stuff. Star Wars could have sold for 10 billion, someone would have bought it, cause they'd have made their money back in about 4 years. I honestly wish Fox or universal got it. They'd have taken risks with star wars....but anyway.

Disney has spider-man merch now, had it since 2012, and that's a big deal.

The e-mails are insane. The idea they'd get Thor is just...a one off. I doubt they even wanted it, they just wanted to try a shitty negotiation tactic. I think sony's slate will change after spider-man HC comes out. If it doesn't make more than ASM2, sony is going to go apeshit. if It makes more than ASM2..... well... Avi Arad is going to throw a hissy fit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.