[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You spot someone trying to smuggle outside food into the theater.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: watermelon-girls.jpg (149KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon-girls.jpg
149KB, 1200x628px
You spot someone trying to smuggle outside food into the theater.

Do you:

>A) Alert an attendant
>B) Call the police
>C) Confront the individual
>D) Start screaming while pointing at the wrongdoer
>>
>>83180661
I call the police because someone wearing a shirt that long should not be wearing shorts that short.
>>
>>83180661
It's legal in 3rd world countries
>>
obviously i start screaming and pointing at the wrongdoer
>>
open fire
>>
E) corner them and tell them that I won't tell if they share their snacks with me
>>
Former kinohouse worker here, I didn't give a shit.
>>
>>83180661
>tee hee i'm eating healthy
won't help you in any way, you fat whales
>>
>>83180661
Call the police on them, but continue to smuggle my own food into the theater.

My theater doesnt offer mission burritos or lasagna bolognese, but those cunts brought in candy and soda. Its not fair for them to do that
>>
>>83180864
that melon is probably filled with vodka
>>
>>83180661

F) nod and smile at them knowingly, then give them a glimpse of my crabs legs hidden under my jacket.
>>
>>83180661
I'll take the fat one.
>>
File: now leave.jpg (63KB, 561x700px) Image search: [Google]
now leave.jpg
63KB, 561x700px
>>83180661

>ratting out your fellow patrician
>>
>>83183032
just like your mom
>>
>>83180661
>D:point and scream at the wrongdoer.
>6 other people get startled and draw their concealed guns.
>12 people are killed and 9 are injured .
>over a box of jujubees and a Pepsi.

Whatever it takes to get the attention away from my crab legs.
>>
>>83180661
I can't think of a worse food to eat during a movie
>>
File: FuckTheaterFags.jpg (539KB, 1367x1025px) Image search: [Google]
FuckTheaterFags.jpg
539KB, 1367x1025px
>>83180661
>E) Start shooting
>>
If they eat it quietly I would do nothing. Otherwise it would be option A
>>
>>83180661
My friend once snuck in an entire box of pizza inbetween the back of his jacket and his shirt. Just walked straight backed and waltzed on in. The joys of being over 6 feet tall is that the theater manlets will NEVER confront you. It was awesome brick oven style pizza too. We saw the second planet of the apes movie. Made it bearable.

Also the standard sneaking in mcdonalds burgers in your pockets is kino.
>>
>>83184579
I'm 6'4" and they told me I couldn't come in with a drink
>>
Kinoplex wagecuck here, don't give a crap unless it's sunflower seeds. I don't want to pick up hundreds of spit out seed casings because you're a degenerate mongrel
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.