[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>From the Director Jon Watts... who brought us such master

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ew-spider-man_0.jpg (360KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
ew-spider-man_0.jpg
360KB, 612x380px
>From the Director Jon Watts... who brought us such master peices as: Our RoboCop Remake, Cop Car, Jewish Santa Is Coming, Onion SportsDome . and Clown!

Seriously though they could've had any director in the world and they pick a guy who has only directed a handful of short films plus 2 major flops.
>>
I didn't hate Cop Car
>>
>>83180130
>>
>>83180192
>>
>>83180130
they needed someone that will listen to the studio's demands.
>>
>>83180266
This.
Have you seen the other MCU director? Most of them were nobody before that, because they want yes man director, someone who can follow the formula established
>>
>>83180130
Cop Car was good.
>>
>>83180130
>that picure

jesus christ
that's why they have to CG the costume all the time
>>
File: Autsim2.jpg (378KB, 687x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Autsim2.jpg
378KB, 687x1047px
>>83180266
>>83180860
OP here thanks for helping me to understand.

That sounds pretty reasonable and also why all Marvel movies look so damn similar in tone.
>>
>>83180130
I blame Sony.
>>
That costume is just disgusting
>>
>>83180130
I thought Padilla did the new RoboCop.
>>
>>83181034
Jon Watts did a shot for shot remake of RoboCop... he is idea bankrupt from the start.
>>
>>83181034
Our Robocop Remake was that fanmade joke remake with all the exploding penises.
>>
>>83181034
He denied it. Sony didn't let him do anything
>>
>>83181024
>>83180130
If the lines weren't double at every place I could actually like it.
>>
>>83180130
Hollywood execs have a hard on for green/indy directors because they're considered hot commodities, due to that a lot of people figuratively fuck their dicks, as someone mentioned they are easier to control.
Producers and execs can easily make a director with only a few projects under their belt do what ever they want.
Spider-Man is an easy sell so no matter who they would have gotten it would have still made money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.