[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“Now, remember, one of the plots in the earlier films was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>“Now, remember, one of the plots in the earlier films was the telepathic communication between my sister and me,” Hamill said. “So I thought, Carrie will sense that Han is in danger and try to contact me. And she won’t succeed, and, in frustration, she’ll go herself. Then we’re in the situation where all three of us are together, which is one of my favorite things in the original film, when we were on the Death Star. It’s just got a fun dynamic to it. So I thought it would have been more effective, and I still feel this way, though it’s just my opinion, that Leia would make it as far as she can, and, right when she is apprehended, maybe even facing death—Ba-boom! I come in and blow the guy away and the two of us go to where Han is facing off with his son, but we’re too late. The reason that’s important is that we witness his death, which carries enormous personal resonance into the next picture. As it is, Chewie’s there, and how much can you get out of [passable Chewbacca wail] ‘Nyaaarghhh!’ and two people who have known Han for, what, 20 minutes?”

This has to be the saddest Star Wars related thing I read. Just how invested he is in all of this. He's all but writing his own fan-fiction. At one point did he just give up? He went from a guy slightly bummed cause he's synonymous with a space opera and trying to build a career that doesn't involve talking to guys in lobster suits so he's not forever known as Luke, to a guy that is like Tonto in a travelling circus, just telling fans what they want to hear, regaling old stories from the set and making Boba Fett jokes.
Fuck.
>>
>>83178619
Yeah, but he didn't say any of that, you fucking autismocunt.
>>
>>83178779
>Yeah, but he didn't say any of that, you fucking autismocunt.
He said all of that in the Vanity Fair interview
>>
>>83178779
>>83178840
BTFO
>>
> I come in and blow the guy
literally confirmed Luke is gay
>>
that last battle was built up to that spec as well, kylo trying to force grab the lightsaber then it suddenly flies past him, to reveal luke.
>>
>>83178924
>believing the Jewnity Fair meme
>>
yeah that version would have been better
>>
>>83178619
something like this would've been a lot lot better
>>
>>83179125
>Luke also teleporting across the galaxy like it's down the block

The galaxy seemed like someone's backyard already.
>>
File: laughing tom.gif (844KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tom.gif
844KB, 200x150px
>>83178619
>that file name
>>
>>83178619
They had all the original actors back and decided to have Luke and Han not reunite on screen for the sake of their shitty as fuck script. TFA was originally promoted as Han, Luke, and Leia being the main characters and introducing new characters, who would then have become the main characters in future films. That would have been infinitely better and was what people actually wanted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.