[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Past a certain age a man without a family can be a bad thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: Martin_Hart_2012.jpg (28KB, 389x353px) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Hart_2012.jpg
28KB, 389x353px
What did he mean by this
>>
>>83178004

That past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.
>>
>>83178004
Hes calling u a loser
>>
>>83178004
you dont want teenage offspring when youre in your 60s, because thats when those faggots become unbearable
>>
25. Anything under might as well still be considered a teenager.
Especially if his parents still pay for his internet.
>>
>>83178004
That past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.
>>
something rather pointless considering he couldn't resist cheating and would go full retard if the girls he cheated with were so much as talking to someone else.
>>
We'll what age was he referring to
>>
>>83178004
That objectively every normal human being wants a family past a certain age (around 28-30 usually). A man who seems to not want it, is mentally ill, probably a misanrthrope or a pscychopath, and might be planning to kill somebody one day.
>>
>>83178105
>>
What's the cut off age for man who's never had a girlfriend?
>>
>>83178058
why?
>>
>>83178215
>>
>>83178004
its been a while but is that the actual quote? cause that would be as meaningless as saying "a car hitting you can be a bad thing" of course it can, but it doesnt has to, you know
>>
>>83178271
Fuckkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>83178280
He don't mean it as a correlation, but the fact of being unmarried in itself can cause men to go off and do some damage.
>>
>>83178280
Yeah exact quote from episode one, I guess it's open for interpretation
>>
>>83178215
younger than everyone on /tv/
>>
>>83178004
Reflection on his own shitty life and how he fucked up the good thing he had and then projecting his situation and values onto other men to make generalizations on the right way to live.
>>
>>83178004
In Rust's case it was the fact that he was kind of a dangerous individual (both because he's very capable and everyone thinks he's a deranged psycho). Without a family he can run wild.
>>
>>83178400
Your insecurities are showing. I'm guessing you are a proud MGTOW.
>>
>>83178004
Thing is, he was one of the world's worst fathers whose daughter had a sexual dysfunction from being molested by someone under his watch, he had a banging wife but he had to bang young sluts to prove his masculinity and his wife lusted for his autistic psychopathic partner he was insulting with this sage observation. Whose the man with the family now?
>>
>>83178105
>>
He means get laid.
>>
>>83178078
There is nothing pointless about what he said. Marty is hypocrite, absolutely. But he's right. If you're getting on in age, and people around you (co-workers, friends, family) notice you aren't seeing anyone, it raises flags.

>>83178048
Fucking hate this stupid excuse for lack of good parenting. Kids only become little shits if they don't respect you. They don't respect you if you don't love them when they're still young enough to want to be around you.
>>
Recently rewatched this. Why do some ppl say that Martys daughter was raped or sexually assaulted? I get the dolls thing, but what other proof is there to support that theory. If we disregard that she grew up to be a slut.
>>
>>83178760
Because people want things to be extraordinary instead of just seeing things for what they are: Audrey ends up a slut because Marty (and to a lesser extent her mother) aren't there for her.
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (1MB, 3105x2033px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6617.jpg
1MB, 3105x2033px
I have never had a gf and I'm 21.
>>
You have to remember the context. So Marty tells them this after talking about seeing Rusts apartment for the first time and how it made him feel for Rust. He's comparing that to his life of having a wife and two kids and living the suburban lifestyle at home. My guess is he's assuming Rust is the way he is because he's alone living in this shit hole apartment surrounded by his work and studies. By not having a family he's switched "on" 24/7 and doesn't have that family at home to come to and turn off being a detective for a bit and just enjoy life.

In short I believe his theory is that a family balances a man out, and without having one to even things your vices and obsessions build and compound until they define you due to never having others to worry about and take care of.
>>
>>83178271
What if I'm 19 and had a girlfriend when I was 15 and haven't touched a woman since?
>>
>>83178870
if you haven't got one by then it's never gonna happen just accept that you're going to be alone forever
>>
>>83178916
Considering the only time Marty talks about evening things out is fucking sluts, I think this was more of a way to exonerate his actions than anything else.
>>
>>83178455
Another hot label from the Reddit arsenal. Should just stick to calling everyone and everything alt-right, nobody knows or cares about mgtow.
>>
>>83178455
Stop, just some men like or can only be alone
>>
>>83178990
I disagree. My parents didn't get married until they were in their mid thirties.
>>
>>83178004
he say you blade runner
>>
>>83178004
It means you should make this thread over and over again.
It gets funnier every time.
>>
>>83178271
>>83178930
What if I'm 28 and haven't had sex or a girlfriend ever?
>>
>>83179409
41, same
>>
>>83178105
Whatever age Leonardo DiCaprio is
>>
>>83179434
Do you feel better or worse now than when you wwere younger
>>
>>83179594
Better. I don't give a shit anymore
>>
>>83178004
Mostly an ironic, possibly unintentional self-observation. Marty seems to go a little dull after his wife leaves him.
>>
>>83179434

Based wizard
>>
>>83178004
Bill burr used to say this in his shows.
Guess he was wrong...
>>
>>83179409
I wish I was good enough to have a gf
>>
He's basically saying that people might assume you're gay and not take you seriously.
>>
File: yuck.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>83179103
how many black cocks did your mom get used and abused by before she cashed in your father?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.