[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would've happened if he swallowed both pills at once?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

What would've happened if he swallowed both pills at once????? Only seen the first movie, did any of the sequels address this?
>>
>>83176989
The pills are just symbolism
>>
>I posted it again
>>
>>83176989
Yes. You should watch both sequels multiple times to fully understand it.
>>
>>83176989
it's the same as what happens when /pol/ becomes simultansouly blue and red pilled about muslims
>>
>>83177002
Actually the red pill contains a tracking program that lets them:
1) Find his real world "pod"
2) Track his location in The Matrix itself
3) Disrupts the machines' ability to track him within The Matrix
>>
Nothing, the pills are just symbolic, they don't do anything to your body. He could have just used MnMs to explain his point instead if he wanted to.
>>
>>83176989
it was a suppository in Revolutions
>>
>>83176989
what you actually want is the third pill, comrade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-0VMnFmnL0
>>
>>83176989
The red pill contained a "tracer" that helped them lock onto Neo's signal, the blue bill I'm guessing was Rohypnol or some KO drug that'd knock him out so they could take him home.

I'f he'd took both he'd probably just fall asleep then wake up once he was "out" of the Matrix.
>>
>>83176989
>only seen the first movie

get the fuck out of here cuck, you saw them all.
>>
>>83176989
The red pill has some kind of tracking device on him or something they address in the movie which helps him enter the rabbit hole.

The blue pill will simply knock him out unconscious and give him some memory loss so they can move him back to his apartment and he will never see them again.

Well that's how I take it
>>
>>83176989
what would have happened if he inserted them like a suppository?
>>
>>83177504
I just fucking said that >>83177351
>>
>>83177280
I like Zizek but communism is shit
>>
i already explained this in the last thread
tell me why do you persist?
>>
>>83176989
Pill would become green and then you would realise you are just lonely OP on Turkmenistan buttershaking chalkboard noticeboard.
You
>>
>>83177725
>i like this famous communist thinker but not communism
so what you're saying is you're a hipster
>>
>>83177624
So ?
>>
>>83177851
>blue and red
>green
>not purple
I agree with your interpretation of what would happen tho, at least in a metaphorical sense
>>
the red pill let them find him in the real world, the blue pill wold probably just put him to sleep
>>
>>83177241
>it was a suppository in Revolutions

for the audience
>>
>>83177419
I didn't
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.