[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about a more R-rated Star Wars movie set in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Kotor.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kotor.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
How would you feel about a more R-rated Star Wars movie set in the time of the old republic?
>>
>>83171396
Bad for you and all involved.
>>
I just want Star Wars to die at this point. For the past decade it has been nothing but cancer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc
>literally better action than any star wars movie
>>
no movie, but a (for fuck sakes NO NETFLIX) series with a healthy budget, decent writers, a lack of cgi and no tryhard edgy and lovey dovey horseshit of the prequels and sequels.
>>
>>83171396
i'd prefer disney didn't ruin anything else I like
>>
>>83171449
This.
The trailers for a dumb MMO have more of a star wars feel to them than that actual latest abomination of a movie.

After watching those trailers I realized something, a star wars movie only feels like a star wars movie because of the lightsaber battles, the music and sound effects and the sci-fi part of it.
That is why I think Force Awakens was so boring and didn't feel like a star wars movie; it was about Rey and not about a political soap-opera about space wizards.
>>
File: images-9.jpg (15KB, 486x303px) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
15KB, 486x303px
>>83172058
Well put, I'm pleased to see this board isn't comprised entirely of mouth-breathing shitposters.
>>
>>83171449
So true...

Whoever works over at Blur Studios fucking deserves everything they are paid for their work, and some.
>>
>>83171449
Can I have a quick rundown on the yellow sabers team ? Looks like space Sparta
>>
File: Valkorion.png (388KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
Valkorion.png
388KB, 500x659px
>>83173137
Sith Emperor created new empire for himself with blackjack and yellow lightsabers to conquer republic and his former subjects in sith empire
>>
>>83173360
sound stupid as fuck, and how come he became a handsome man
I remember he was ugly oldman in some cut scene.
>>
HBO has been deveeloping a series about bounty hunters and smugglers thats supposed to be deadwood in space. Unfortunately theyve been developing it for nearly 10 years....
>>
>>83173450
He transfers his consciousness to another bodies to live forever as I remember
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.