[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are People really routing for this boring fucking bitch who just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

File: 234.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are People really routing for this boring fucking bitch who just been handed shit her whole life to come out on top if this show does anything close to her winning fuck it FUCK IT HARD 0/10
>>
>>83167386
>routing
>>
>>83167386
Face it anon, the showrunners really are that lame. These are people that make the characters they like more appealing and make the characters they dislike horrible monsters. Dabid's fanfiction is geared towards giving the normalfags exactly what they want now.
>>
File: 1481559142082.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481559142082.gif
2MB, 320x240px
The TV series is pandering towards a female audience. If this was Predator everyone would have died except the mexican bitch and she would have killed the Predator.
>>
File: George-RR-Martin.jpg (86KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
George-RR-Martin.jpg
86KB, 306x306px
>>83167386
Stop being so jelly stannisboi
>>
Almost everyone in the show who has a shot at the throne is a piece of shit. It's her or Jon Snow pretty much.
>>
>>83167386
shes fireproof and has dragons

what else do you need?
>>
File: win.jpg (662KB, 2062x3000px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
662KB, 2062x3000px
>>83167386
she will rule with her brother
>>
>Handed everything
>Parents murdered
>Literally sold to a warlord
>brother who beat her
>earned the respect of warlord clan though linguistics and EATING THE HEART OF A BEAST
>literally walks into fire to hatch dragon eggs based on faith.
>Outsmarts world leader and master of unskilled into getting huge army for free, without any help whatsoever.
> Takes two more cities and second son armies through strategy alone.
> outsmarts and burns to death all Dothraki leaders
>Handed everything her whole life
Holy shit you're an idiot. She maybe just a young girl who knows nothing of war, but she has outsmarted every man in her path yet.
>>
>>83169298
Jon needs to rule the North and Dany needs to be on the iron throne.
Also Jon needs to marry someone who can actually have babies.
Ohhhhh wouldn't it be cool if Jaime and Dany got married?? We all know he likes blondes, and his time of listening to Cerci is coming to an end. This would please me.
>>
>>83167386

I can't wait for the finale. So many people are going to be let down no matter what happens. Normie book is going to be like /co/ is now because of Samurai Jack
>>
She was horribly miscat
>>
>>83169302
>Murdered
Killed by righteous and just folk who wanted their kingdom to be chill and not ruled by baby burners

>Sold
She agreed to it

>Beat
She could have hit back, he was a pussy

>Respect
Lol their women all have to do that, she was entry level

>Eggs
She was trying to die

>Outsmarts
Uhh no, she betrayed a deal and backstabbed him, which fucked her for like 4 years

>Cities
JHahahahahhaha if not for Daario and the Unsullied, Jorah and the Dothraki and Tyrion and her asspull dragons, she would not have done shit.

>Burns
Fuck barring a door is outsmarting now? Niggers were too stupid to live

>Holy shit you're an idiot. She maybe just a young girl who knows nothing of war, but she has been given everything by pandering show writers and an author who was trying to fuck a friend of his she is based on
>>
>>83169355
>jaime and danny
Yes, the guy that only wanted to fuck his sister
and the girl who hated being molested by her brother

Clearly a match made by divine powers and sentient trees.
>>
Who cares anymore?

It circled the drain longer than most shows but you can't tell a story without recurring characters so the whole red wedding meme died real quick. Now everyone must survive everything or the narrative falls apart.
The tension is gone.
>>
>>83169500
>you cant tell a story without recurring characters

Depends on the story. If you're telling the story of an individual character, it's true, it may be hard to tell their story if you kill them off. If you tell their story through the perspective of several characters who die off, and see the character in different lights, and different times of their life, that's another thing.

Another thing still is the story of a village, a town, a city, a nation, a continent a world and further on. The story of the larger picture if defined by the living and passing of many persons. There are many ways to tell a story. The question is, what sort of story do you want to tell? Is it the story of several set characters or the fate of an entire people seen through the eyes of several living and passing characters over the course of that history?

I'm not saying you're wrong about game of thrones in particular, but I am saying that the base statement of, "you can't tell a story without recurring characters" is a flawed view, not entirely wrong, but please, I implore you, admit that it is at least a flawed perspective of story telling.
>>
>>83169298
Her nephew, not her brother
>>
>>83167386
im routing for 0.0.0.0
>>
>>83170691
GOT brings the worst cancer to /tv/
>>
File: tmp_20633-1495005665718588740734.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20633-1495005665718588740734.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
My cousin named his daughter Khaleesi....
>>
>>83167386
She will die in last season and Jon Snow will become King of Westeros. Calling it now gaybois, screenshot this shit.
>>
>>83171711
Oh my fuck. Me too
>>
>>83171815
"Who will kill Dany?" will thus be the question
>>
What is it about Dany that triggers some people so much I'll never understand. Yes, she has many flaws, but so does everyone in GOT.
>>
Kill yourself faggot. Dany will have what Dany wants.
>>
its going to be the fat librarian who gets the throne

I said this from the beginning and its never been more clear to me
>>
Dany will rule!
Haters will burn!
>>
>>83167386
shes so cute
>>
>>83172346
She's a girl so it's unrealistic for the majority of the beta cucks who overflow this board
>>
>>83169391
this
people are getting so obsessed with fictional characters in this show, it's unbelievable. half the fandom will be melting down after the finale.
>>
>>83167741
This. Even if you dislike the character, Stan is is the rightful king, and they made a good character completely shit in his final season.
>>
>>83172346
She's played by a shit actress.
>>
>>83172527
>still thinking stannis is relevant character
roflmao
>>
>>83172346

I liked her to start with, but she really has just been getting shit handed to her the entire time. She never DOES anything
>>
>>83172550
No, Emilia does decent job with dialogue she's given. People are hating her because they hate everything Dany.
>>
>>83172581
everything she does looks so forced and out of place that a scarecrow would have been a better cast
>>
>>83167386
>implying you wouldnt kill yourself if you faced even 1% of what she's been through
>>
>>83172581
Lot of people just can't differentiate between actor and character. I remember back in seasons 1 and 2 when Jon's character was boring everyone was saying how terrible Kit is. And now they're all jerking off to him. Same with Sophie, her character is boring, so she must be shit actress, it has nothing to do with writing.
>>
>>83167386
what if her son wasn't stillborn and will show up at the end?
>>
gurm was very clearly setting it up for her to turn out to be insane and get killed, but he's probably going to chicken out and make her win it all now that the series is famous since he's a spineless cuck.
>>
>>83172630
tell me one thing wrong with her acting in this scene. yeah, she's not meryl streep, but she can do great job with good script
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2tQ12lYz-c
>>
>>83172718

It really all seems too forced and too "wooden". She has no flow, not her lips, not her body. It's like she's trying too much to come off as epic; and I get that it is an epic setting but what makes GoT so good is that the characters that compose its universe are all reletable and feel very real and "next door" if you know what i mean. Daenerys comes off as cheap and unrealistic. Her expressions are too forced, and god I hate that fucking thing she does when she smirks as if she just pwned everyone, when all she achieves is cancelling out all the good work from the rest of the actors, because she makes you feel detached. You can "tell" that she's acting. Everyone else in the cast is so natural and spotanenous. She DEFINITELY did not deserve any emmy nomination
>>
>>83167386
She's written like a self insert fanfic character so many will like and support her.
>>
>>83172878
>"Tyrion flinches each time a projectile lands near the pyramid, because he’s human and it’s a natural human reaction. Dany never flinches. She is not the same woman who flew away from Daznak’s Pit on the back of a dragon. She is changed, changed utterly, a terrible beauty glaring at Tyrion"
This is from S6E9 script. I know this is not the case in the books, but in the show she is literally written to act like a goddess. That's why she doesn't 'feel real'. But when that wasn't the case, like in season 1, she was amazing IMO, especially in scenes with Jason Momoa and Harry Lloyd. But people have different tastes, so I can understand if you didn't like it, and I appreciate that you're able to have normal conversation about this, it's rare on this site.
>>
She's the embodiment of american sjw that believes whatever she touches becomes gold and everyone else is evil, retards will eat this shit up like there is no tomorrow.
>>
>>83172581
No she's really not that good.
>>
>>83172651
Kit improved as an actor tho
>>
>>83173326
can't tell if trolling or just retarded
>>
>>83173373
Maybe you are retarded.
Remember pizza pizza season finale? Literally the sjw wet dream.
>>
I hope the white walkers win, tired of the good guys winning all the time.
>>
File: 1461580370527.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461580370527.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
Dany is a good girl. There's no reason for me to root for any of the assholes left.
>>
>>83173839

short man is still a bro.

so is the fat beta.
>>
>>83169453
delusional cunts like you only make me love her even more.
>>
>>83167386
it's pretty pathetic how the writer's just handwaved away all the problems she had ruling mereen.

>just forget about dragons killing children
>scene with religious lady means the people are all happy now
>dragons kill all the slavers

literally none of it was justified. it happened because the writer's needed it to happen because she's a pop culture figure now.

same with jon getting resurrected. characters don't suffers consequences for their choices anymore so fans can get "badass" scenes with them instead.
>>
>>83174020
also forgot that her locking up her dragons also had zero consequences.

>they randomly escape just as she flies into battle and needs their help
>totally fine with getting locked in the basement by mom
>>
>she's so terrible!!1
>why are the writers making her so good? i want my favourite character to be more popular!!!
dany haters in a nutshell
>>
>>83167386
It's a realistic role model for women
>>
>>83172346
Her impending victory is the character equivalent of waiting for your dog to take a shit so you can go back home. You know it's gonna happen and you know it's gonna be shit, so you just want it to be over with already.
>>
>>83172346
>character that gets away with all her retarded choices because the creators have chosen her as the one who's going to win anyways
>>
>>83172346
She's just boring after book 2.

She's literally handed an army of fanatic slave soldiers.

Meanwhile characters like Stannis, built to be an antagonist to her, have far more engaging and interesting stories.
>>
Hang on so has that fuck fuck actually finished the books? If not is he telling the writers the ending or are they making it themselves? Because if they are making it themselves isn't there a chance it's going to be totally shit compared to his ending?
>>
File: grrmsip.jpg (105KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
grrmsip.jpg
105KB, 500x272px
>>83174744
he told them the ending.
he stopped writing the books though.
>>
>>83172346
Jon is literally perfect
>>
>>83174545
This. I want the show to end so the plebs will stop talking about it.
>>
>>83174020
This, and not to fellate the books, but at least this is what happens there:

Books
>Mereen is shown to be a worst place than it was before Dany arrived, and her freeing the slaves has crashed the economy and made everyone starving
>ergo closing the loop about Mereen being an Iraq war allegory, and basically telling us that idealism is a powerful evil if applied badly
...ie. showing us Danearys as a sympathetic character, but also inexperienced and self-centered who has let her tampering with local customs screw everything up. It's meant to help her growth if ever she does become queen in Westeros.

Meanwhile, show:
>dude it's a-ok if dragons kill kids, LOL, things like that will just fix themselves
>dude just kill your enemies with your dragons, so epic xD, haha negotiations are for pussies (in reference to that last scene)
>things about slavery and shit will just fix themselves, so you know, you can leave for Westeros now ;)
>>
pls dont bully dany
>>
>>83172346
Well she annoys me a bit because she does have some pretty serious flaws and has done some very immoral and questionable things, but the show-runners never put any focus on this. The plot trundles along pretending that she's perfect and good when that is a highly debatable position.
>>
>>83167410
fpbp
>>
Yaaas kween slay
*clicks fingers*
>>
>>83172346

I don't like that they spent 4 seasons developing (because it's that way in the books) her entire story arc to be 'You can't win through sheer force of will and 3 dragons' then these last seasons have just been her winning everything through sheer force of will and 3 dragons.

They've thrown out any politicking or compromise for 'muh dragons' and people just flocking to her side because muh dragons. To be fair the 'politics' angle of GoT got thrown out the window practically 3 seasons ago.
>>
File: p1c9wOq.jpg (62KB, 728x326px) Image search: [Google]
p1c9wOq.jpg
62KB, 728x326px
>>83172581

Sure buddy.
>>
>>83175039
everyone makes faces like that when shouting. and the fact that someone watched her scenes frame by frame just to find something to bitch about, only proves my point.
>>
>>83175082

Most of those scenes aren't even shouting, just her over enunciating / overacting because shes a bad actress regardless of script you nugget.
>>
>>83175132
she's shouting the whole time, people she's talking to are like 100m away from her.
>>
She's boring. Nothing more than that. But that's true of most got characters. When you kill off the interesting characters and keep the boring ones, the show will circle the drain real quick.
>>
>>83175206

Her entire emotional range even going back to S1 is angry overenunciation and resting blank / smug face. Even in scenes where shes supposed to be sad shes just blank as fuck.
>>
>>83172346
Her fucking brows. Can't they afford some more fucking bleach?
>>
>>83172346
She hasn't earned her place as queen. She just stumbles around like a blind dog and still manages to come out on top because le dragon ex machina meme.

Actually, now that I think about it, Cersei is the same. Except substitute Dragons for Qyburn.
>>
File: 1492078949254.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492078949254.png
24KB, 240x240px
>Married off by her brother without even arguing
>Let him abuse her multiple times
>Fall in love with your rapist
>Murder people who do not agree with your point of view
>Force your ways upon each settlement you've arrived to
>Makes a trade and proceeds to murder the trader
>Surround yourself with cockless men
>Only men who advise you are old and beta or actual midgets
>Lose control of cities when you leave them
>Can't quill a rebellion within your city
>Can't even accomplish anything without help or dragons
>Has never had to struggle
>>
>>83173268
Appreciated, you've offered a perspective that i hadn't considered before so props to you too, the goddess part makes sense desu but I still feel like she's the weakest link in the cast.
>>
>>83174061
They're still children tho if we are to follow yer logic. Did you torch your mother on fire or ate her limb every time she grounded you when you were little?
>>
>foreign invader bringing an army of 100,000 rapists and three massive dragons across the sea
>she should be hated and feared by everyone in Westeros
>show will make her the saviour of the land, here to deposed evil queen Cersei
>she should go crazy and start burning cities, like GRRM looks to be setting up in the books
>she won't, and will sit there with a smug look on her face as Westeros kneels before her
I like the show, but goddamn she's annoying.
>>
>>83176589
Her only redeemable quality
>>
>>83172346
Boring, bad actress, Mary Sue, and last but not least.

MUH DRAGONS and MUH TITLES
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Sansa is basically Sakura from naruto.
Littlefinger is orochimaru.
Jon snow is naruto.
Tyrion is shikamaru.
Jamie is Kakashi
Jamies sister (what's her name again?) is Obito.
Dany is sasuke.
>>
>>83170691
>filename
uh
>>
File: 1475548411669.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475548411669.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>so called ''good guys'' are so boring and unoriginal you actually start rooting for Cersei

The worst part is knowing she will never win because normies could never accept it.
>>
>>83172346
she gets everything handed to her and they depower any type of antagonist/villain that opposes her.

>in a hut filled with a dozen dothraki bloodriders and a fucking KHAL, some of the best fighers most likely out of like 40,000 dothraki soldiers.
>starts a small fire, instead of leaving or even just killing her.
>they freak out like a little bitch whilst danny just looks at them with that pretentious smug same face shes used for the past 5 seasons to appear like she is strong.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.